Airline Tells Woman Her Outfit Won't Fly

Im honestly suprised, this thread actually got more and more ackward as I read through the pages. I didnt think that it was possible after the doctor phil discussion, but boy was I wrong.

Congratulations to all who took part =D

You know you have many years a head of you, you might develop it :angel:

One of my mates always threatens, "When I die I'm gonna be re-born as a kink, they have all the fun"

There may just be something in it Hendo. I'd pay a lot of money, (80c or more) to watch Kiwi set about you with her velvet whip.
rotfl1.gif

Im honestly suprised, this thread actually got more and more ackward as I read through the pages. I didnt think that it was possible after the doctor phil discussion, but boy was I wrong.

Congratulations to all who took part =D

We are talented people you know ;)

And Spike see you are kinky you like to watch :oops:

And which brings us back on topic, I think that woman showing her bits in the plane likes to be kinky too.

The free western world has a right to express themselves, Ask Dr Phil he likes when people express themselves :angel:

One of my mates always threatens, "When I die I'm gonna be re-born as a kink, they have all the fun"

There may just be something in it Hendo. I'd pay a lot of money, (80c or more) to watch Kiwi set about you with her velvet whip.
rotfl1.gif
Gee...Thanks...Well, if I'd got the money....

And Spike see you are kinky you like to watch :oops:

Jeez, Kiwi,.... don't be embarrassed, just whip away like I wasn't here, I'd hate it to detract from your "performance". I'll hide in the wardrobe if it helps. :-D

An' yeah, you get the whole 80c. I'm the absolute last of the big spenders.

Airlines should make available a dress code.
Or just make the cabin freezing cold.

holy **** it was cold on my flight to korea!

Oh and I remember when I was like 10 and was going somewhere...idk somewhere in the US, they wouldn't let me get on the plane at kansas City, we got upgraded to first class and she said i couldnt wear shorts...or was it jeans? i dont remember one of the two, but its not like i was in casual clothing, it was NICE clothing, so we had to freaking drive to st.louis buy some clothes at walmart and sprint to catch our plane at the st.louis airport.

frickin weirdo power hungry flight attendents!

Last edited:
Jeez, Kiwi,.... don't be embarrassed, just whip away like I wasn't here, I'd hate it to detract from your "performance". I'll hide in the wardrobe if it helps. :-D

Boo! I'm the one getting whipped here.

Wooohooo I can buy ..............................well.........arrrggghhhhh................hmmmmmm.

Oh I know a packet of Tic Tacs with that, so I am minty fresh :smil:

And Spike you know I get all shy when you watch me .............work ;-)

The evolution of societal views....

We used to run around naked....

Some tribes in parts of the world today would argue she had on to much clothing...

The evolution of societal views....

We used to run around naked....

Some tribes in parts of the world today would argue she had on to much clothing...
LOL somehow I don't think you want me streaking :roll::mrgreen:

Man this thread is going on quite a bit.
Same with the thing with saggy pants.
I believe milquotes has some kind of obsession with attire!

Back