Airforce - ever see anything strange in the air?

maybe you might want to define by what you mean as strange. I've seen airplanes fly backwards, upside down, and sideways, so that could be considered strange..if you didn't know it was a harrier.

Do you mean extra-terrestrial, like unidentified flying objects? or do you mean odd, like "gee I have never seen that kind of plane before"?

might want to expand what you are looking for there. :D

Mark Conley said:
maybe you might want to define by what you mean as strange. I've seen airplanes fly backwards, upside down, and sideways, so that could be considered strange..if you didn't know it was a harrier.

Do you mean extra-terrestrial, like unidentified flying objects? or do you mean odd, like "gee I have never seen that kind of plane before"?

might want to expand what you are looking for there. :D
Yeah! Extra-groomlake! :D

Last time I saw something strange in the sky in the night it was a zeppelin! :lol: My friend and I were chasing it for an hour, than we lost him, next day I found out it was a zepp........................ :lol:

What I meant

I meant anything strange, including UFOs... whatever you consider strange.....

(for example, one of the astronauts going to the moon saw worm like creatures in space. That isn't a UFO, but strange nonetheless).

Re: What I meant

Lilmissfirethrower said:
I meant anything strange, including UFOs... whatever you consider strange.....

(for example, one of the astronauts going to the moon saw worm like creatures in space. That isn't a UFO, but strange nonetheless).

HUH!? What da HELL? That should be top secret! How da hell do ya know about that? We are going to find you! Ya ain't going to get away with this. Just kiding! :D :D
But I didn't hear anything about it! please can You give me a link or something. You got me interested :D

Come and get me!!!

Now I have to remember where I heard that? Arghhh.. O.k., I will have to do some checking, but if I tell you about the link, then I have to come and get YOU!!!

Re: Oh yeah?

Lilmissfirethrower said:
There is a special place in Worm hell for ALL lt. cols!! ha HA!!!

Dang! But I'm not a worm! :D
And where's the place for none ranked Lilmissflamethrowers? Who like to talk about highly-Classified stuff? :lol:

I've actually flown into a St. Elmo's fire (Not really a fiew, it looks like electricity on the winshield) It looks really cool, and it's harmless.

Back