AirborneWings - Page 6




 
--
 
October 18th, 2020  
AirborneWings
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Sod off! You corrupted froggy by telling him where to find those sites, he was an officer, you didn't expect him to find anything unless an NCO showed him how to do it!
Oi !! Iím still in the room !!
October 18th, 2020  
The Highway Man
 
and?
October 18th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Sod off! You corrupted froggy by telling him where to find those sites, he was an officer, you didn't expect him to find anything unless an NCO showed him how to do it!
We can send Airborne links of educational websites. I hope he stays away from the chick with dicks sites.
--
October 19th, 2020  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
We can send Airborne links of educational websites. I hope he stays away from the chick with dicks sites.

To quote Jimmy Carr, if you are interested in the evolution of the abacus in Asia there are plenty websites dedcated to the topic but whatever you do don't type "Asian bean flickers" into your search engine.
October 19th, 2020  
AirborneWings
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
We can send Airborne links of educational websites. I hope he stays away from the chick with dicks sites.
I must decline your offer. Cheers though !
October 19th, 2020  
AirborneWings
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
To quote Jimmy Carr, if you are interested in the evolution of the abacus in Asia there are plenty websites dedcated to the topic but whatever you do don't type "Asian bean flickers" into your search engine.
October 19th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneWings
I must decline your offer. Cheers though !
So your NCO's have already showed you all the instructional websites?
October 19th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
To quote Jimmy Carr, if you are interested in the evolution of the abacus in Asia there are plenty websites dedcated to the topic but whatever you do don't type "Asian bean flickers" into your search engine.
Tempting to see what I find if I google "Asian Bean Flickers" but I prefer to leave it unseen, because what has been seen, cannot be unseen
October 19th, 2020  
AirborneWings
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
So your NCO's have already showed you all the instructional websites?
I teach them ! They donít teach me !
October 19th, 2020  
The Highway Man
 
It's ok sir, you're among friends, its not classed as weak nowadays to admit you needed computer help off the battalion youngsters, I ask my grandkids too!