AirborneWings

Sod off! You corrupted froggy by telling him where to find those sites, he was an officer, you didn't expect him to find anything unless an NCO showed him how to do it! :lol:

Sod off! You corrupted froggy by telling him where to find those sites, he was an officer, you didn't expect him to find anything unless an NCO showed him how to do it! :lol:

We can send Airborne links of educational websites. I hope he stays away from the chick with dicks sites.

We can send Airborne links of educational websites. I hope he stays away from the chick with dicks sites.

To quote Jimmy Carr, if you are interested in the evolution of the abacus in Asia there are plenty websites dedcated to the topic but whatever you do don't type "Asian bean flickers" into your search engine.

To quote Jimmy Carr, if you are interested in the evolution of the abacus in Asia there are plenty websites dedcated to the topic but whatever you do don't type "Asian bean flickers" into your search engine.

Tempting to see what I find if I google "Asian Bean Flickers" but I prefer to leave it unseen, because what has been seen, cannot be unseen

It's ok sir, you're among friends, its not classed as weak nowadays to admit you needed computer help off the battalion youngsters, I ask my grandkids too! :lol:

Back