AirborneWings

Somebody told me pillaging is illegal so I can't do that anymore. Other Viking activities are more immoral, I think. Nevertheless, they are all fun activities

As long as you always remember to pillage before you burn, then you're ok... :cool:

You Vikings are just like us Scousers - you call it raping, pillaging and burning, we call it foreplay, looting and arson! :lol:

As long as you always remember to pillage before you burn, then you're ok... :cool:

Another option is to not leave any witnesses behind. Edinburgh museum has Viking stuff, I would say it belongs to us. Are you interested in to participate in an expedition to bring the Viking stuff back home? We can stop by at some of their whisky distilleries so we get into the right mood for our traditional activities.

Another option is to not leave any witnesses behind. Edinburgh museum has Viking stuff, I would say it belongs to us. Are you interested in to participate in an expedition to bring the Viking stuff back home? We can stop by at some of their whisky distilleries so we get into the right mood for our traditional activities.

Shall I alert the Royal Navy ?

Shall I alert the Royal Navy ?

We are quite sneaky and use another MO when there are a pillage, burn, and other things on the agenda. I think we need to refill the Viking genes in the Scottish population. I have a plan for how to do it in the most efficient way.

We are quite sneaky and use another MO when there are a pillage, burn, and other things on the agenda. I think we need to refill the Viking genes in the Scottish population. I have a plan for how to do it in the most efficient way.

I was reading something recently that said Viking DNA still exists within the Scottish population !

Back