Air Force Staff Sergeant Relieved of Duties After Posing Nude in Playboy

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Thursday , January 11, 2007
service_ap_36.gif

get_a(300,250,"frame1");SAN ANTONIO — An Air Forcestaff sergeant who posed nude for Playboy magazine has been relieved of her duties while the military investigates, officials said Thursday.
In February's issue, hitting newsstands this week, Michelle Manhart is photographed in uniform yelling and holding weapons under the headline "Tough Love." The following pages show her partially clothed, wearing her dog tags while working out, as well as completely nude.
"This staff sergeant's alleged action does not meet the high standards we expect of our airmen, nor does it comply with the Air Force's core values of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do," Oscar Balladares, spokesman for Lackland Air Force Base, said in a statement.
Manhart told Playboy that she considers herself as standing up for her rights.
"Of what I did, nothing is wrong, so I didn't anticipate anything, of course," Manhart, 30, told The Associated Press. "I didn't do anything wrong, so I didn't think it would be a major issue."
Manhart, who is married with two children, joined the Air Force in 1994, spending time in Kuwait in 2002. She trains airmen at Lackland.

Tell me thats not the most awkward thing youve ever seen...COs havin a little private time with the magazine..."OH GOD THATS SSGT MANHART!!!!!"hahahaha

The beuty of woman captured on film... I see nothing wrong with this but people in certain positions might consider being photographed partly clothed rather than nude for their own integrity.

I like the quote "I did nothing wrong."

Here is what the military should do to prove that this is wrong. Since she thinks she has done nothing wrong, lets pass out that playboy issue to everyone in her chain on command (higher and lower) to look at. Lets see how well she performs as a Staff Sergeant then.

People need to read the UCMJ. There is all kinds of stuff you can get in trouble for. Posing nude for all to see ranks high on the list of nonos in the UCMJ

Soldier Gets Stripped After Stripping

I don't think she looks all that bad but she had to know there would be consequences. Maybe Playboy offered her a better deal.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
PlayboyMilitary.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Heh...I swear to God, it was there. But I'm sure someone deleted her myspace account.

She is most def. a MILF and I am looking forward to getting this months playboy....It really does have good articles, it's like a more left more nude higher class FHM....LOL....

Back