Air Force Fun

LMFAO...that's great
bowrofl.gif

That looked more like "the sailer's salute" there at the end rather than a regulation salute so, yeah, the Air Force may well have plans for him.

see, i dont think he would get in trouble for it, why else would the guy have a video camera to tape it... ;)

tomtom22 said:
AmericanSweetheart said:
Maybe it's because I'm female but I didnt find that all that funny. Ehh

I second the opinion, what the hell is sooooo funny?

What makes it funny is that the hand signals and gestures comply with the manual (I guess) but the bodily language itself does not. It also helps if you have a broad sense of humor.

It is a matter of someone having fun at their job.

Of course the matter of the salute at the end...yeah..thatman would be missing a few pounds off his hindparts if I had seen it.

What makes it funny is that the hand signals and gestures comply with the manual (I guess) but the bodily language itself does not. It also helps if you have a broad sense of humor.

It is a matter of someone having fun at their job.

Of course the matter of the salute at the end...yeah..thatman would be missing a few pounds off his hindparts if I had seen it.

as per the manual, CH46AE-GAI-000 WP something or other where they have arm and hand signals for taxiing fixed wing/rotary wing aircraft, it does not comply. although per the squadron, im sure its still talked about.

Back