Air cadet, eh

SharpShooter

Hey... Seems to be a nice place here.
Im, as you can see, a royal canadian air cadet, currently the rank of cpl, and in my squadrons color party.
And, as my name suggests, i shoot. Just air rifles though...

SS

Thanks joe, thanks eaglestrike.
Before... and if you do think it, not all canadians say eh. I do, but, rarely. Last summer, the CAPs we were with said Eh more then us. Weather it was on purpose, i would not know.

SS

sometime's when your saying eh its hard to stop eh. See its like that.
Oh well every country's got its great sayings:D

welcome to the forums 8)

i also shoot air rifles with my MCJROTC program, whats your best score for prone, kneeling, and offhand?

Dia guíth agus craic.

09:42:38 [SwordFish] will you dance with me Joe25:)
09:43:33 [bllrby2104] * bllrby2104 is running away from swordfish
09:48:13 [SwordFish] Joe252
10:01:56 [SwordFish] * SwordFish Spanks bllrby2104
10:02:30 [bllrby2104] * bllrby2104 likes the spank

And what the heel is this?

rotc boy said:
welcome to the forums 8)

i also shoot air rifles with my MCJROTC program, whats your best score for prone, kneeling, and offhand?

I only do prone.
I could do the others, but, im not very good at them.

Highest i've shot prone was 98, still waiting for that 100.

SS

Ever notice that Blirby usually includes a machinegun blasting him in the head in his posts? That might explain the chat discourse. :p

Welcome to the Forums, Corporal. Hope you have a good time here.

BTW: What Squadron are you with? I was 154 Amherst Anson RCAirCS when I was in it right up until last year. Proudly retired as a WOII.

ahh Air Cadets...the wasted years of my life. thankfully I have found the truth in green:p

Welcome aboard.

r031Button said:
ahh Air Cadets...the wasted years of my life. thankfully I have found the truth in green:p

Welcome aboard.

Perhaps you find it... wasted, but i dont. No matter the case, you have your right to your own opinion.

Thanks, and hi.

Oh, and NCdt Steliga, im currently part of the 746 air cadets.

SS

Back