Aint named crazy for nothin...

>*CrAzY*<

Hey yall! Figured after bein on the forum for approx a year (more or less), I would finally introduce myself!

I'm C/MSgt Jordan Shuping, CAP
MER-NC-142
Golden Eagle Comp. Sq, Cadet Commander

I'm insane when I let loose, but can be pretty uptight when you start crossin the line. I'm 15, goin through a lot of junk right now, and use this as a place to let my guard down and sometimes vent a little (but in a semi-productive way). I love the mods like a fat kid loves cake, so don't talk bad about them! :rambo: I am the queen of procrastination, but also obsessive/compulsive, so just tell me to go do my homework if I post like WAYYYYY to much in one day (in a PM please).

ALright... any more questions, just post!!

(hey, i think mods should be able to make autobiographies... :D )

Italian Guy said:
A liiiiiiiiittle bit late, Crazy?

Yep, I've been watin to do this for a while now, but I was like, I don't wanna look like I'm spamming. So I got permission! lol.

Good Good Stuff!

I am the queen of procrastination

Yah, pretty much the same here, actually im doing a 5 paragragh essay and a 5 PAGE report thats due on wednesday, right now. I am such a freakin' moron, dont know why the :cen: I do things like I do. :roll:

LOL.

Yes he swings that way too!!

your 15? Dont look it in photos.
How come at 15 youve already had Balls (dances)?

dougal said:
LOL.

Yes he swings that way too!!

your 15? Dont look it in photos.
How come at 15 youve already had Balls (dances)?

ELLIOTT!!!

Yes, I'm 15... lol yes I hear that quite a big lol. Except the other day someone decided to judge by height and said they would have guessed my 13 y/o brother was the oldest. Anyway, yes we have military Balls at my school, and we have Holiday Dances, and Prom (not old enough yet)

Back