AHOA!!!!

Rock'n Roll

Allright!
Long time lurker signing in.
Redlegs biggest dream ever is about to be achived. I will try to become active in this forum.
My military history:
I started out at the NCO-school at Haslemoen in 2000. After six months i was sent north to Setermoen as a corporal where i worked three months in the batterystaff (don't know what it is called in english, Redleg help me!!) . After these tree months i was sent back to Haslemoen where i was a guncommander on the M109A3GN. In 2003/2004 i was sergent and second in command of the gun-platon of battery Piraya at Setermoen. 2003/2004 i worked as an instructor at The Royal Artillery School at Rena. The last two years i worked with Redleg, so if y'all want some reveling stories about Redleg PM me. MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And for no i am a student of geography in Trondheim....

PS. Don't mock the spelling :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum mate! Good to see another fellow countryman signing in on the board 8)

Give me a call if you need mech inf to support your firemission :mrgreen:

Is it really true that Redleg is 9 feet tall and can shoot lightning bolts from his eyes?

He's told us all kinds of stories, he's some sort of superhero in Norway, right?

:lol: Welcome to the forum.

Redneck said:
Is it really true that Redleg is 9 feet tall and can shoot lightning bolts from his eyes?

10 feet..
And I can indeed shoot lightning bolts, but not from my eyes... :viking: 8)

Back