AHH I cannot stand this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFAUX2004

In my school of 4500 people many dressed up today for halloween. many had creative costumes but some...IDIOTS had actual BDU's on.
I don't really hate those people, i hate their parents. I understand that not all people are educated about the armed forces, but the parents allowing is just UNBELIEVABLE! If the kids don't know it's disrespectful, then why wont the parents tell that to them. THE UNIFORM IS NOT A COSTUME! I saw Air Force, Russian Sergeant, Army, Marines, Civil War (that one is ok but still) and many more. I just can't find the words. And then a teacher in my school...An Ex-marine is ok with this and is talking to these kids. Where's the marine pride? where's the you didn't earn that, don't wear it? What is going on with these parents and kids?

maby there just saying that our military is trhe scarest thing you will see before you die???????

But the fact is, that they wear it to be cool and boost the popularity by being remembered as "hey he wears the army thing"

to late for that down here in texas....alot of people wear the camo pants...mainly the girls......other wise i wear all that stuff during paintball......if you dont like it then fill free to shoot'em

Joe252 said:
to late for that down here in texas....alot of people wear the camo pants...mainly the girls......other wise i wear all that stuff during paintball......if you dont like it then fill free to shoot'em

I have cargo camos myself, and there is nothing wrong with that, but wearing the actual uniform and the patches and nametapes and such is just a disgrace

yeah i can agree with you on that there messing up the pride of wearing that uniform and knowing you went through hell to earn it

Sad thing is they are all interested in the military and when we have our recruiting drive we will have THESE kids come in...hehe...I will give them H--L :twisted:

Oh, one guy wants to become a Pilot...I hope if he joins CAP then I will take our O-flights with him and do some 60 Degrees on him (after he eats some cookies

Was there any JROTC people wearing there uniforms? that's the worst thing i could possibly imagine in terms of disrespect to the uniform.

Trevor said:
Was there any JROTC people wearing there uniforms? that's the worst thing i could possibly imagine in terms of disrespect to the uniform.

well we don't have a JROTC but all the Jocks that would go there just for credits, would do it.

rotc boy said:
some people you just need to kicktheir @$$ once and they learn, just make sure your not in uniform ;)

Im actually thinking about writing to the HalfWit (School Publishing Thing) and if it passes then send it in to newspapers. I mean I just can't stand it

Bad civvies. Bad civvies. No,No, dont wear ribbons like JOhn KErry, it gets u in lot of trouble *begins to beat bad civvies with rolled newspaper* :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back