AHH I cannot stand this! - Page 6

--

November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Thanks.
Actually i did not have a specific law at first
I was told it is illegal to wear it on our weekly meeting in CAP
they told us it is illegal to wear the uniform (guess they just don't want cadets to show the wrong image)
November 1st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

well then holloween is a theatrical production, because why would they sell the unifroms in surplus stores to begin with.
November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

for groups such as CAP and paintball, which have no nametapes and military units
--
November 1st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

get off your Removed by Moderator high horse already, those kids ain't any better
than you.

For Mods excuse my language.

Mod Edit: It's excused but was removed anyway. Watch it for next time
November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Mod edit: POOF. No need to qoutr rude remarks.

you mean worse?
November 1st, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Ahhh, come on time, no need to get uppity. If youve got trouble contoling your fingers from writing things in a way that is dissaproved, get a thesourus and look up synonyms for that word.

Users are not to act as moderators unless they are. If you are offended by somthing, send me or another mod a PM.
Sherman.
November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

any way i posted an article on the subject so i think every one should read it
November 1st, 2004  
c/Commander

I wore my BDUs on Thursday (we had Friday off), which was our costume day, but so did the rest of my unit, we had PT after school. It wasn't a costume. And, guys, come on. If none of them actually said "I am this rank in this service, and this is my uniform", leave them alone. Costume! Not real! Halloween! GET OVER IT!
November 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

I tend to agree with c/LtCdr on the matter.Its not really impersenation unless you acctually claim to be a member of the Military.
November 2nd, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
I wore my BDUs on Thursday (we had Friday off), which was our costume day, but so did the rest of my unit, we had PT after school. It wasn't a costume. And, guys, come on. If none of them actually said "I am this rank in this service, and this is my uniform", leave them alone. Costume! Not real! Halloween! GET OVER IT!
The article does say that JROTC, CAP, Sea Cadets and all those groups can wear the uniform. Its not the point that they wore the uniform, the fact is that it is disrespectful