AHH I cannot stand this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i did, and yes i did notice that most countries seem to take this light approach to these things (especially US)

drilldownmaster2004 said:
yes i did, and yes i did notice that most countries seem to take this light approach to these things (especially US)

I would prefer to see it as you asked for an opinion and you got it. Get as mad as you want about them, but you asked for them.

Whether you came right out and asked, posting on these forums is a matter of being mature enough to deal with other's opinions. I have learned that, and am still learning that.

Hey drilldown, ever heard this statement "Me think he doth protest too much"? FYI, when the flag is old, worn, and tattered you don't give it to the "proper authorities." You have a flag burning ceremony, as outlined here: http://www.usscouts.org/usscouts/ceremony/flagret2.html If you "give them hell" then all your doing is disrespecting CAP, and basically saying "CAP cadets do what they want to civilians." Not something CAP wants. (Yes I have done it before, the disrespect part, won’t deny that. But I was made at CAP for some reason and... Well let’s just say I've learned my lesson) lastly don’t get your skivvies in a tangle, let them wear the uniform. IF they wear it in a disrespectful manner let an Ex-service member know, better they handle it anyway.

nulli secundus said:
Hey drilldown, ever heard this statement "Me think he doth protest too much"? FYI, when the flag is old, worn, and tattered you don't give it to the "proper authorities." You have a flag burning ceremony, as outlined here: http://www.usscouts.org/usscouts/ceremony/flagret2.html If you "give them h**l" then all your doing is disrespecting CAP, and basically saying "CAP cadets do what they want to civilians." Not something CAP wants. (Yes I have done it before, the disrespect part, won’t deny that. But I was made at CAP for some reason and... Well let’s just say I've learned my lesson) lastly don’t get your skivvies in a tangle, let them wear the uniform. IF they wear it in a disrespectful manner let an Ex-service member know, better they handle it anyway.

The H--L thing was a joke saying that if they join CAP, then I will have to hold a class on proper unifor wear and respect. It was a joke

Oh, one guy wants to become a Pilot...I hope if he joins CAP then I will take our O-flights with him and do some 60 Degrees on him (after he eats some cookies
Not a good idea, chances are the wings could snap off, I pulled about 2g's in a CAP plane, i could hear those wings bending. BTW Drilldown, have you ever heard of Freedom of expression? I believe its in the Bill of Rights. Also one person can take one post as a joke, another person like me might not seeing that im against hazing with out a good reason.

nulli secundus said:
Oh, one guy wants to become a Pilot...I hope if he joins CAP then I will take our O-flights with him and do some 60 Degrees on him (after he eats some cookies
Not a good idea, chances are the wings could snap off, I pulled about 2g's in a CAP plane, i could hear those wings bending. BTW Drilldown, have you ever heard of Freedom of expression? I believe its in the Bill of Rights.

I had pulled 60 degrees on my first o'filght, that was a little scary. as for the second part about the bill of rights, read the article i linked a page earlier

But did you also catch the part about to many people are doing it for it to be enforced? The law is only good for when it can be enforced.

So would it be wrong for me to wear my uncles old Marine Corps BDUs while I hunt? I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. It is just camoflouge. Now if I was wearing decorations or my name on the uniform, that would be a different story. As for the kids at your school, I wouldn't let it bother me, I would just laugh that they are still dressing up for Halloween.

This thread is becoming extremely pointless, Either get it off the point of arguing and have a discussion, and decide what you want to discuss. There is somethinkg yall are discussing, and I am completely lost as to how it even applies.

It was decided way down the road that yes there is a law, and yes, many people break that law, and yes it would be extremely hard to enforce it. Now, discuss what there is to discuss, or leave it be.

Skinny said:
So would it be wrong for me to wear my uncles old Marine Corps BDUs while I hunt? I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. It is just camoflouge. Now if I was wearing decorations or my name on the uniform, that would be a different story. As for the kids at your school, I wouldn't let it bother me, I would just laugh that they are still dressing up for Halloween.

it would be if you did have the name tapes and patches on, but just the basic BDU's are ok.

P.S. I think i got enough opinions this thread is officially dead, please close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back