Ahaha Hillary Clinton getting wasted with John Mccain.

removed

I really hope Hillary runs. Considering her background, I have no doubt that the world at large would learn a great deal more about some of her more entertaining moments in the past. If she does run, it will be a plague on a Biblical scale for the Democrat party.

mod edit: you are not a mod, so do not try to be one

Last edited by a moderator:
How ironic this would be ..........

moving0target said:
.... I really hope Hillary runs. Considering her background, I have no doubt that the world at large would learn a great deal more about some of her more entertaining moments in the past. If she does run, it will be a plague on a Biblical scale for the Democrat party.
Yeah ... that is what I think also ... the Republican's would stoop to new lows (even for them), to beat Hillary - Hillary IS the Republican's worst nightmare ... another Clinton in the Whitehouse ... just think, "First Husband, William Jefferson Clinton" ... wouldn't that be a hoot.

The Republicans and their mouthpieces would be foaming at the mouth in utter apoplexy.

It would be open season on every second of Hillary and Bill's lives ... the Republicans would even dig up the graves of anyone that they thought could embarrass the Clintons ... I can see it now, grave robbers in the dead of night are caught in the act ... questioning discloses that the Republican National Committee had hired them to dig up the graves ... Hillary is elected because of the backlash ... the House and Senate become predominately Democratic ... Congress and the Senate appoint a 'Special Prosecutor' ... 100 million dollars is spent looking into the charges ... GW and some of his top advisers are charged, tried and sentenced to long prison terms ... GW is pardoned for his part in the scheme, but the advisor serve out their terms and become commentators on FOX and CNN.

How delicious the thought ... tit for cat ... what was good for the goose is now applied to the gander.

The Democrats return the favor for all of the furor of the Bill Clinton term in office.

How ironic this would be ..........

phoenix80 said:
She is a loser

Looking at her job, her position, her status and probably the seize of her wallet, I wouldn't go so far to call her a loser. But that is just my tuppence worth.........

Chief Bones said:
Yeah ... that is what I think also ... the Republican's would stoop to new lows (even for them), to beat Hillary - Hillary IS the Republican's worst nightmare ... another Clinton in the Whitehouse ... just think, "First Husband, William Jefferson Clinton" ... wouldn't that be a hoot.
Isn't the male counterpart of Lady either Lord or Gentleman? "First Lord WJC" :D

Honestly, I don't like either one of them. We needs some fresh faces up there. These old school politicians are becoming tiresome.

hila.jpg

this is a sculpture by Daniel Edwards called "The first female President of the United States".
You can see a part of the Presidential Seal on it's base...
(NY Museum of Sex)

boris116 said:
hila.jpg

this is a sculpture by Daniel Edwards called "The first female President of the United States".
You can see a part of the Presidential Seal on it's base...
(NY Museum of Sex)
Museum of sex? the bust doesn't even have nipples. sheesh.

What's the matter ... can't we have a thread that stays on topic for more than two or three posts?
(Ahaha Hillary Clinton getting wasted with John Mccain)

Mr. McCain was on Jay Leno's program the other night, and stated that he does not understand how someone could get the real story so wrong ... it was a 'junket' and he and Hillary were at a meal with other meeting participants where small drinks were served with their meal. There was absolutely no drinking contest ... PERIOD.

mod edit: do not attempt to be a mod. Use the report button in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Senator Clinton would let herself get into that position considering her future aspirations. She's a little too smart for that sort of thing.

Chief Bones said:
What's the matter ... can't we have a thread that stays on topic for more than two or three posts?
(Ahaha Hillary Clinton getting wasted with John Mccain)

Mr. McCain was on Jay Leno's program the other night, and stated that he does not understand how someone could get the real story so wrong ... it was a 'junket' and he and Hillary were at a meal with other meeting participants where small drinks were served with their meal. There was absolutely no drinking contest ... PERIOD.
Or maybe the truth lies somewhere in between.

Is a junket a banquet with fast food or something?

Back