Ah!!! Regarding tatoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

battery

Last night I passed out and my friend put a tatoo on my hand.. I remember a topic about tatoo's in the marines and how you can't get in if it's visible/large, they drew a face on my hand... :evil:

battery said:
Last night I passed out and my friend put a tatoo on my hand.. I remember a topic about tatoo's in the marines and how you can't get in if it's visible/large, they drew a face on my hand... :evil:

Wait, passed out or not, certain things trigger you to wake up. Are you telling me that you didn't feel someone poking needles into your head?

Just get the thing removed.

CrazyCadet142 said:
battery said:

Wait, passed out or not, certain things trigger you to wake up. Are you telling me that you didn't feel someone poking needles into your head?

Just get the thing removed.

I sleep like a rock thank you.

It could have been worst. My friend fell asleep and we drew lude objects on his face with a special IR pen. We went to a club that night and the blacklights made it stand out real well :)

Is it just me or are we supposed to have the Village People in smileys?
:CG: :cowb: :m1: :rock: :dive: :viking:

Go to a lawyer, take them to criminal court and have them charged with battery (not assault as that is the threat of violence), then drag them through the civil courts and sue them for damages. What kind of moronic friend would do that, no matter how drunk etc etc.

HOLY CRAP... that is quite a little story to tell... one for the grandkids for sure!!

hey post a pic... this is just too good not to see

yeah right

as if you rnot gonna wake up when your having a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!

tatt's hurt more when they are on a boney part of body so i'm thinking your hand would hurt ALOT....................

so your either making an elebrate excuse to maybe get in or ain't thought through that it sounds like pish lol

I dunno about us military but uk military you can get in if you have tattoo's on hands or arms...........I know loads of guys with them.

Speciasl forces is different story though..................

No pictures atm... How much would it cost for me to have it removed? I'm not going to sue my friends but I beat there ass for it... :lol:

yep yep

I don't think you could sue for that sorta thing as the case would actual prove that you would of woken up at that time of having it done................no offence but only a blind.deaf/dumb monkey would believe what you said lol

Removing a tattoo i would think would come around £100 mark..............depends where you get it done but it leaves a massive ugly scar

yeah right

i think theres been a lil bit of a jimmy fiddle where this story is concerned..............

i think you must of got drunk..............dared your mates to do it..............then woke up in the morning and thought "crap" lol

nah never mind huh...........learn by your mistakes and all................

go see your doctor if you really want it removed that badly!

I never asked them to do anything Anya... Why would I want a smiley face on my hand? And no, I wasn't drunk. :biggun:

But okay, I'll ask my school nurse tomorrow what I can do to get it removed.

i'm curious, did he have the needle and everything at your house or something is that how you got tatooed? because i really don't think a tatoo artist would tatoo some dude passed out or sleeping either way. but i understand if it's a temp tatoo, in that case you can quit being a baby and just wash your hands.

buddy said:
i'm curious, did he have the needle and everything at your house or something is that how you got tatooed? because i really don't think a tatoo artist would tatoo some dude passed out or sleeping either way. but i understand if it's a temp tatoo, in that case you can quit being a baby and just wash your hands.

Hahaha :lol:

My integrity upon this site is being questioned. I take this seriously, and as i've posted this is a serious situation. I passed out at his house btw...

:biggun:

but you still didn't answer my question about how he tatooed your hand. did he have the equipment as his house or did he use the ancient methods that indians and pacific islanders used with needles made of bones and hammers? and how big is the tatoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back