Ah!!! Regarding tatoos

--
Boots

December 4th, 2004  
battery

Topic: Ah!!! Regarding tatoos

Last night I passed out and my friend put a tatoo on my hand.. I remember a topic about tatoo's in the marines and how you can't get in if it's visible/large, they drew a face on my hand...
December 5th, 2004  
Darcia

You could get it removed.......
December 5th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Topic: Re: Ah!!! Regarding tatoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by battery
Last night I passed out and my friend put a tatoo on my hand.. I remember a topic about tatoo's in the marines and how you can't get in if it's visible/large, they drew a face on my hand...
Wait, passed out or not, certain things trigger you to wake up. Are you telling me that you didn't feel someone poking needles into your head?

Just get the thing removed.
--
Boots
December 5th, 2004  
Darcia

Depends if he was drunk or not.
December 6th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Get it removed and sue them.
December 6th, 2004  
battery

Topic: Re: Ah!!! Regarding tatoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery
Wait, passed out or not, certain things trigger you to wake up. Are you telling me that you didn't feel someone poking needles into your head?

Just get the thing removed.

I sleep like a rock thank you.
December 6th, 2004  
buddy

It could have been worst. My friend fell asleep and we drew lude objects on his face with a special IR pen. We went to a club that night and the blacklights made it stand out real well

Is it just me or are we supposed to have the Village People in smileys?
December 6th, 2004  
AussieNick

Go to a lawyer, take them to criminal court and have them charged with battery (not assault as that is the threat of violence), then drag them through the civil courts and sue them for damages. What kind of moronic friend would do that, no matter how drunk etc etc.
December 6th, 2004  
implicature

HOLY CRAP... that is quite a little story to tell... one for the grandkids for sure!!

hey post a pic... this is just too good not to see
December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: yeah right

as if you rnot gonna wake up when your having a tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!

tatt's hurt more when they are on a boney part of body so i'm thinking your hand would hurt ALOT....................

so your either making an elebrate excuse to maybe get in or ain't thought through that it sounds like pish lol

I dunno about us military but uk military you can get in if you have tattoo's on hands or arms...........I know loads of guys with them.

Speciasl forces is different story though..................