Ah!!! Regarding tatoos - Page 2

--
Boots

December 6th, 2004  
battery

No pictures atm... How much would it cost for me to have it removed? I'm not going to sue my friends but I beat there ass for it...
December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: yep yep

I don't think you could sue for that sorta thing as the case would actual prove that you would of woken up at that time of having it done................no offence but only a blind.deaf/dumb monkey would believe what you said lol

Removing a tattoo i would think would come around 100 mark..............depends where you get it done but it leaves a massive ugly scar
December 6th, 2004  
battery

What can I say? I'm a really hard sleeper...
--
Boots
December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: yeah right

i think theres been a lil bit of a jimmy fiddle where this story is concerned..............

i think you must of got drunk..............dared your mates to do it..............then woke up in the morning and thought "crap" lol

nah never mind huh...........learn by your mistakes and all................

go see your doctor if you really want it removed that badly!
December 6th, 2004  
battery

I never asked them to do anything Anya... Why would I want a smiley face on my hand? And no, I wasn't drunk.

But okay, I'll ask my school nurse tomorrow what I can do to get it removed.
December 6th, 2004  
Trevor

You should at least ask your rfiend to pay to get it removed.
December 7th, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah they could at least do that for ya.
December 7th, 2004  
buddy

i'm curious, did he have the needle and everything at your house or something is that how you got tatooed? because i really don't think a tatoo artist would tatoo some dude passed out or sleeping either way. but i understand if it's a temp tatoo, in that case you can quit being a baby and just wash your hands.
December 7th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy
i'm curious, did he have the needle and everything at your house or something is that how you got tatooed? because i really don't think a tatoo artist would tatoo some dude passed out or sleeping either way. but i understand if it's a temp tatoo, in that case you can quit being a baby and just wash your hands.

Hahaha

My integrity upon this site is being questioned. I take this seriously, and as i've posted this is a serious situation. I passed out at his house btw...

December 7th, 2004  
buddy

but you still didn't answer my question about how he tatooed your hand. did he have the equipment as his house or did he use the ancient methods that indians and pacific islanders used with needles made of bones and hammers? and how big is the tatoo?