Who are aggressive - S. Korean ro N. Korean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those maps have come out from time to time but for the most part, we don't really care about them.
In fact it is in China that whenever such maps or crazy claims are made they are blown out of proportion. Lately, fabricated and fake "news reports" apparently written by Korean journalists making outrageous claims about the grandeous nature of Korea have been found to be made in China by internet flamers like yourself. I can't find the link right now because it's been a few months since it happened but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it happens again so all we have to do is wait.
Truth is, I don't understand why some people make those claims. In history, Koguryo (one of the old Korean kingdoms) did have a lot of land in present day Manchuria that were its own territory and was possibily or probably born in that region but that was hundreds of years ago and I don't see how that is relevent anymore. Even today millions of ethnic Koreans live in those areas.
The answer CLOSER to the truth is that Korea lived as a vassal state to various Chinese dynasties and therefore claims that China used to own all of Korea is far more valid.
But what counts is that it isn't the reality today, just as Manchuria is no longer a part of any Korean dynasty or republic and hasn't been for hundreds of years.

Ahhh... once again a Chi-Com is supporting his Comrade in Arm North Korea...

Let's see here.

Tiananmen Square (PRC)
Invasion of a Sovereign Nation of Tibet (PRC)

Axe Murder Incident (NK)
KPA Ambush on UN patrol (NK)
KPA Raid on Camp Bonifas (NK)
Assassination attempt on South Korean President Park Chung Hee(NK)

North Korea became so aggressive that during the 1960s and early 1970s the Second Korean war occurred. It was a number of conflicts and fire fights that during that time period the US Army issued a Combat Infantry Badge to US Troops stationed on or near the DMZ.

North Koera and the People's Republic of China are a threat to the free world. With Oppressive regimes that go after ideas such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion. I in no way will ever support the PRC or the NK. I don't believe what ever you say and I'll always keep an eye out on the PRC and NK.

Regisvo, I think you need to read some books, and webpages that arn't controlled by you chi-com government. It might give you a broader perspective on things. Thats if your government will let you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back