Age/ height,weight/ max bench press

Rocky_Raccoon

just kind of curious, whats you age, your stature (height,weight) and how much can you max out on benchpress.... Im 17.. 5'6..about 145 and i can put up 215

18, 98 lbs (I've gained 10 pounds this summer, I'm getting fat :( not really, just filling out) and I'm about 5'1. Yes I know I'm tiny. Um let's see back when was lifting weights two summer's ago, would have weighed about 80 pounds back then, I could probably bench 30 or 40, and I was being lazy and never really got built up.

Ime 15, 6 foot 2 inches, and I wiegh 185 pounds (I lost 15 over the summer, I was fat), and still growing!

Its football season right now so I have gotten weaker (we dont work out as much until off season), but in my prime last year I put up 175 pounds. Pretty good for a freshman.

I dont mean too brag or anything... but some say I'm more than a man, but less than a god. I also have been called "Majestic" when geared up in my football pads. (J/K :lol: ) :cowb:

Mr.Bourne are you sure those numbers are correct. Im not calling you a liar or anything just maby a typo or maby it was a joke cause i dont know many 16 year olds(myself included) that are 6'2, 200 lbs and can lift 300. Maby you are that strong and if u are i hope i never meet you in a dark alley somewhere

I'm 23 tomorrow.
5'5"
160lbs
Max bench press: excess of 200lbs.
But I haven't worked out that number is bound to be lower.
I'll go to the gym and have a go at it again then. :p

im 22, 5'5 1/2, weigh 163lbs, can bench 140 kg / 308 lbs. Goal is to get to 180 kgs / 400 lbs at the same weight.

Back