Age Of Empires 3

Yep.

Everyone complained about their game crashing, so they came out with the new patch, I did not have a problem but once I downloaded that all shit broke lose.

I have it. Graphics are awesome, but I got tired of it really quickly... guess I logged too many hours on AOE II.

KC72 said:
how is it different to the other games?
This game not just involves missions but also involves construction of buildings and militaries. Just like in "Age of Mythology"!

Graphics are amazing but require a good 3D Card for full-eye candy!

And gameplay is now better then in previous parts. Skirmish Mode is well-done though!

Plus it has more civilizations to choose from!

Last edited:
I hate downloading stuff... andf rather have my game "pure", besides.. its too complicating to me heh, and I got a slow internet connection 8)

I finished it, no crashing encountered.

Pretty good, but not the best RTS. I personally liked Warhammer 40K, Battle for MOE better. My biggest grip was I thought cannon were slightly overpowered.

Currently waiting for: EMPIRE AT WAR (got the demo, this game is going to rock!!!)

Empire at War? yep, cant wait, I am sweting like a dog lol..

And yeah actually, I agree with the cannon thing, you see, in each level, I try to get as many cannons as possible..
In my cutom games, its mostly the basic musketeers(riflemen) and the cannons who do the job ..

and oh..
play the french btw 8)

And about the other games mentioned... welll, they seem to be more of fantasy to me.. not quite moi style :m1:

I once won a three on one by havnig a nice diverse army, the Janissaries were the meat shield for the cannons, the best way to defeat enemy culderins is to bet them to attack your infantry first then use your culdeins to take them out :p

I play a wide variety of games, well, not at the same time, but they include FFXI, BF2, C&C (all of them, and I mean all of them.) AOE (all of those too.) Civ III & IV, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Railroad Tycoon and umm. hmm. Oh yes, how could I forget all those Janes games, Fleet Command, Jet Fighter Anthology or something like that, F/A-18 Super Hornet, SSN, Guild Wars, Empire Earth I and II and....... Superpower. I think that is it. Damn, that looks like a lot, now that I think about it I think I have more games than a teenaged asian kid. Guess I managed to put together quite a collection sifting through the $15 bargain bins over the years.

I am not going to include all the free demo disks I have aquired over the years or mention how I got them for free (selling my body). I wonder why I can't afford to fix my car, anyone know? :type:

Oh trust me, there are more, but umm, all I am going to say is "Adventures in Barbieland" and hope you will understand why I don't want to go into anymore details.

Back