After Palin's Speech... the reaction on Hillary Clinton Forum

Voting along party lines is really dumb, especially if you're not even REALLY a part of the political party (that is, if you show up to the dinner party, no one knows who you are).
People say it's about loyalty but loyalty is supposed to be to the STATE not to a political party.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=27499

Well this is encouraging... I went to the Hillary Clinton Forum right after Palin's Speech. Here are some of their reactions. at least 98% of them have seen the light and will realize that the Democratic Party is nothing but a party of oppression, segregation, and using people for their own Elitist needs.

There was once a generation of Democrats that saw the light back int he 1980s. They were called Reagen Democrats. I guess now in the year of 2008 there will be Palin Democrats.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26179

And she's for creationism too.

However as far as Bedazzled went, the chick in the devil suit looked good which made up in part for crap script.

:)

No - I meant the original, with Dudley Moore being harrassed by Peter Cook as the devil. And I have to admit - the memory still has me laughing, especially when I relate it to voters and politicians. It didn't matter how Dudley phrased the wish, he never got what he expected, he couldn't win.

Here's a funny thing Monty - last night at mid-night I was hunched over my keyboard, firing off something on this stuff, and on television appeared the very film! Great 1967 version - Dudley Moore as victim, Peter Cook as devil, Barry Humphries as envy, Raquel Welch as lust. As I listened I was again struck by the comparison with voters and politicians - 'No - that's not what I asked for- you didn't make that clear!' etc. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Unless it's a religious school... Like Catholic High here... But school's shouldn't make evolution THE ONLY option... Maybe "There are some who believe we were put here by God" or something along those lines. But no, I don't believe a religious belief should be taught in a public school.

Unless it's a religious school... Like Catholic High here... But school's shouldn't make evolution THE ONLY option... Maybe "There are some who believe we were put here by God" or something along those lines. But no, I don't believe a religious belief should be taught in a public school.
Agreed!

(miracles do happen!)

As for teaching in school, here they are saying that Under-elevens are to be instructed in gay sex.

Actually it is from an educational authority, and it pronounces that from the age of 5, children should be educated into 'the pleasures of gay sex'.

Nuff said.

Actually it is from an educational authority, and it pronounces that from the age of 5, children should be educated into 'the pleasures of gay sex'.

Nuff said.
McCain is trying to say here that Obama does something similar; full sex ed to children as young as 6.

What he REALLY said was that he planned sexual awareness classes to help prevent young children from being molested. But McCain wouldn't let facts get in the way or anything...

Back