After only a few posts, I can't get any more Milbucks!

Not that I'm complaining, but after 10 posts I think it was, it said that I was no longer earning Milbucks. That means that I only got 50, and not anywhere near the 200-400 limit. It doesn't matter, I've continued to post long after I can't get any more, as you can see, but I was just wondering why mine stops at only 50. Does it have something to do with the fact that I am new here? Thanks!

~*Brittany*~

Hey Grad ,

It's a feature to Stop People from Spamming the Discussion Boards to earn Mil-Bucks ............ After around 10 Posts it stops giving Mil-Bucks ....... you have to wait for Some 12 Hours to start receving them .....

Some one Might want to get all the money in one day ........ :lol:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Thanks, I thought it was a 200-400 Milbucks per day limit though. Did they change it?

Here, look at this:

The milbucks limit pr 24 hours is 200-400 (40 posts), it depends on whether you reply or starts new topics (5/10 milbucks)
And you will always earn 1 milbuck for replies to topics you have started..
(to prevent spaming)

(That was from Redleg himself!)

Hi,

Redleg would the better person to answer this .......... i just made a general guess as it's case in most forums to restrict the Points in one day.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

The limit is 40 posts for the last 24 hours, not pr day.

so it counts the number of posts 24 hours backwards from each reply/new thread.

So if you've made 30 posts 22-23 hours ago and 10 posts now, then you would go over the 40 pr 24hours limit..

I hope you understand what I mean by this.. :)

Just curious, but if someone donates milbucks, does that count toward the 200-400 24 hour limit, or is the limit simply on posts over a 24 hour period?

Yeah, I mean it's definitely fun, and I frequently continue to post, regardless if I'm getting MilBucks or not. The only thing I wish is that you get MilBucks for doing PMs, because I'm PMing people even more than I post! LOL :lol:

It's possible to get Milbucks for PMs as well, but I've disabled that of pretty obvious reasons.. :)

Redleg said:
It's possible to get Milbucks for PMs as well, but I've disabled that of pretty obvious reasons.. :)

And why is that?! Will you please enable it for me? I contribute to the forums greatly by PMing people. It's not like I just PM one or two people... I PM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I've even PMed *you* before, Redleg! :lol:

~*Brittany*~

Aw! Redleg, now you know that I wouldn't do that, no more than I'd spam the boards! :( You should really think about changing that feature, at least for a few ~*special*~ members. :D

~*Brittany*~

weird sometimes before school ill post and get maximum posts, then at lunch i can post like 30 more.for me its like 5 hours.

Back