After Action Report...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, here's the AAR on Wal-Mart during Christmas Eve.

It's like the freaking Bakara Market in Mogadishu. It was complete pandemonium. I have never seen a store so packed in my life. Look, I have a CCW and I carry everywhere. But I never would have thought that I might truly need it at the Super Wal-Mart by my house.

I mean from the moment I pulled into that parking lot. I thought I was going to die. No one respecting the right of way. Everyone driving at a 100mph. Than when you get into the store, it looks like a "End of the World sale". The shelves were destoryed. I've seen what a cluster bomb can do to a mud building. But my God, I swear that this was worse. And if you think that the lines of those getting food in war torn nations were bad. You haven't seen anything yet. The check out lines looked like they needed their own private army to make sure that no one would cut in line. After that, you had go through the Wal-Mart Secuirty so they can check your purchases. If you though the Gestopo was rough. You've yet to see a 80 year old man standing by a door on Christmas Eve going through oyur things. He was pissed. After all that. I got outta ther like a bat outta hell.

I have seen hell, and it is Wal-Mart.

Luis (5.56X45MM)

PS - Why did I go there? One reason, I didn't have enough Coke and Beer for my Christmas Party.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Was going to write up one for Christmas day evening but hard to put an amusing twist on a boring day. Wife and I sat around waiting on calls or making calls to/from friends and family. Watched a few movies. etc etc.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas Day. Wishing best health for you and yours in this holiday season and the years to come.

I got a bit mad at people (mainly older women) who would cut people off at the checkout or customer service line this Christmas season. I stopped one of them by saying "excuse me, there is a line." She said she did not know. Somehow she did not see the 4 other people behind me.

I did too much shopping after Thanksgiving. Normally, I say as far away as I can from most places until after the first week in JAN

bulldogg said:
Luis, get ahold of the South Park episode, "Something Wal-Mart This Way Comes"
;)

I have seen that episode. Where they try to destory the Wal-Mart. It's heart is by the TV section. That episode was a laughing riot.

bulldogg said:
Luis, get ahold of the South Park episode, "Something Wal-Mart This Way Comes"
;)

That show is filth, absolute filth :mad:

The only good thing about it is the angry bus driver (my favourite). :santam16:

Back