African Soldiers

You can laugh at his hair all you want. Look in his eyes, that is a man that would not think twice about killing you and would not need a reason. A man's eyes will tell you if they're bluffing or if they're just toying with you like a cat with a mouse. But then I'm old, what would I know.

bulldogg said:
You can laugh at his hair all you want. Look in his eyes, that is a man that would not think twice about killing you and would not need a reason. A man's eyes will tell you if they're bluffing or if they're just toying with you like a cat with a mouse. But then I'm old, what would I know.
Yeah he does look pretty determined! Have you seen pics of the arrest of Provenzano, Sicily's former supreme mafia boss? Unfortunately this is the best resolution pic I could find:
_41550342_060411-provenzano2bod.jpg
To me, his eyes look like those of a creepy killer!

LIBERTY said:
I thought the guy was in a pretty good firing position until I seen the mag spring blown out. :???:

Yeah, that's what I thought so, too. That guy need new mag right away.

Fox said:
Yeah, that's what I thought so, too. That guy need new mag right away.

Well I'm sure theres plenty of dead militiamen with aleast one good mag on him thats not duct taped to keep the ***** from falling apart.:p

Hence the reason for plying these kids with drugs. You have to be conscious of a potential loss in order to fear that loss. When you have altered your conscious mind far enough with chemicals you are not cognitively aware of what loss death would entail for you.

This is also the reason a cornered animal or a human who feels they have nothing to lose is the most dangerous creature on the planet.

Zander are you really not comprehending the words coming out of my mouth or are you really that far gone?

I have read all the posts in this thread and I am quite surprised on how some of you make fun of the people on the photographs; you know - several thousand kids and teenagers in African conflicts just don't know why they are fighting - but one thing they know is to fight to stay alive.

According to Amnesty International:

"An estimated 300,000 children under the age of eighteen are currently participating in armed conflicts in more than thirty different countries on nearly every continent. While most child soldiers are in their teens, some are as young as seven years old."

Have that in mind!

Last edited:
Zander the depth of your ignorance is astounding. Nothing personal mate but you would benefit from a little more introspection. The child soldiers of Africa have nothing to do with fighting to defend their way of life. Yessus man. These kids are abducted, turned into drugged out zombies who kill because if they don't they won't have their habit fed by their masters or will be killed themselves by those who control them.

Back