African Soldiers

Aye. every children, women and men in Africa are violent and fighting for to for their life.

Fox, that is one of the most prejudiced and ignorant statements I have read on the forum. If our member from Africa doesn't rip your 4th point of contact a new orifice I will be sorely surprised.

What on earth has given you the divine all knowing knowledge that "every children, women and men in Africa are violent"??

Oh, :cen:. Please, forgive my comments. I have nothing against the black people. I swear to God. Any person from Africa, who read my last comments. I'm sorry, please, forgive me.

If I were guessing, I'd say he meant the environment in parts of Africa are in such turmoil that all, men, women, and children are caught up in violence every day by warring factions who use genocide, starvation, beheadings, and every inhuman act to control their "turf".

bulldogg said:
I am indeed very calm but thanks for the concern. It gets real obvious when I am not mate.

We'll see about that champ.

Thanks for the complement zandar.

Best one yet....

Seventh-thumb.jpg

Here we have a classic! The "prone Warrior " firing position - too bad the magazine spring has blown out from the bottom of his beautifully blue-duct-tape-taped jungle magazine setup.

Fox said:
Oh, :cen:. Please, forgive my comments. I have nothing against the black people. I swear to God. Any person from Africa, who read my last comments. I'm sorry, please, forgive me.
I don't think bulldog was accusing you of racism. He just said you shouldn't lump everybody on the continent into the same boat with little prior knowledge. And also, it's not certain that someone suffering hardship will be more violent than someone who isn't.

Back