African Soldiers

They are white guys, not africans! They may be Arabs! Look at the hand colour! And the Balacava has Arabic words written on it!

Grimnar said:
Erm......

You're right. When centurion ue mentioned a Nigerian military organization, he was referring to this:

centurion_ue said:
SGE.QAV24.280206180556.photo00.quicklook.default-245x162.jpg
zander_0633 said:
They are white guys, not africans! They may be Arabs! Look at the hand colour! And the Balacava has Arabic words written on it!

Probably, but it's still a cool photo :D

Pls, let me clear up a few issues here:-

-The very 1st pics that i commented on were that of liberian militia men.However,those that i posted were those of a militia group called MEND(MOVEMENT FIOR THE EMANCIPATION OF THE NIGER-DELTA) that's located in nigeria within the creeks of the niger-delta.they also include this pics:
capt.sge.svy38.090306173134.photo00.photo.default-380x252.jpg

capt.nin10103142230.nigeria_oil_unrest_nin101.jpg

r3845193558.jpg

-I'm not sure abt other african countries, but nigeria has a very strict gun-control policy.U will not see anyone-except law-enforcement and military personnel holding any type of automatic fire-arm(even the US has a more lax fire-arm policy than us).However,these guys smuggle in weapons from the creeks,and the military doesn't have full control of these areas.But these are abt to change as the fed. govt. intends to buy more naval patrol boats and helicopter gunships and move them into these areas.Also,the military has stepped up aggressive patrolling within these areas.They've also issued an order to the oil companies to suspend their op within these areas while locals living within some parts are relocated to other tempory sites for a while.This is to enable the military search-out and destroy enemy locations and arms caches without causing harm to innocent pple,be it locals or foreigners.

-No,foreigners ARE NOT frequently kidnapped here.I can tell u that in africa,Nigeria is arguably one of the most hospitable and friendly countries u'll find.Even the kidnappers took very gd care of the hostages and treated them with respect(although they're still wrong).This whole act is just to embarras the govt. and at the same time sending a message to the oil companies that they've had enough.

-There are no piaras within the creeks of the niger-delta,just fresh fish..................crocodiles,and big size pythons :smile: .Also,these guys are excellent swimmers.So it's not a problem if they fall off their boats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion_ue
SGE.QAV24.280206180556.photo00.quicklook.default-245x162.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633

those are not arabs.as i explained in my reply above,those are nigerians (MEND militia men).

ahhh well..

hope africa gets better man... and yeah, I think those dudes better not fall into the water, because if they fall, they gonna get wet.

zander_0633 said:
Well, these guys on the boat must ecareful not to fall in the water! I hear there is Prianas!

No, the prianas live in South America, not Africa.

Very funny, Mighty, why don't you care to petting crocodiles? They are the man-eater.

Back