african-americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles

Banned
is there really such thing as an african american, an irish american, or any other ------- american? i mean American, thats not a race thats country, if you live in germany or france or india, your nationality is probably of that country, but in america, we have all come together as one. an african-american for instance, say your lineage has live in the US since 1900, your an american, because that is your home, if you just moved from africa, your an african until you gain citizenship, and then youv become an american, then you get maried and have a child, that child, if born in the US, is an american, if born elsewhere, he is an american because his parents are. if i moved to egypt, and live their, gained citezenship, and 100 years later, all of my decendants are completly irish, what are you going to call them? Irish-american-egyptians? unlikely, you will call them E-G-Y-P-T-I-A-N-S. so that is my line of thinking.

My opinion is that the reason of that is cuz america is a colonie country you have a lot of nations in one country,and thats got to one point ehere they wanna expres their land where they are originaly from.

Marksman said:
Shit happens :lol:

:?: :?

Marksman, you are not obligated to post in every thread, you only need to do so in threads where you have something to add.

I don't know any African-Americans. All the black people I know are full blooded American. Not one came from Africa. Maybe his great-great-great-grandfather did, but he didn't.

My grandfather immigrated to America to escape the Turkish genecide of the Armenians. Only from my father down we were born in America. I do not consider myself an Armenian-American -- I am American and thats all there is to it.

okay scratch that post, the black people i know seem to think that their rights and privilidges should be handed t othem, so instead of being hard workers, my black friends just complain, and i do have adult friends of african decent.

Maybe you hang out with lazy and spoiled kids, but it has nothing to do with their color.

Achilles said:
well theyre always proclaiming the soverieghnty of their African-americanism

:?

You best put some more thought into that statement, kid. Generalities don't fly around here.

Achilles said:
okay scratch that post, the black people i know seem to think that their rights and privilidges should be handed t othem, so instead of being hard workers, my black friends just complain, and i do have adult friends of african decent.

That's too much of a generalization. I have black friends who tag on property and then moan about racist cops when they get caught and how they have no rights. I also have black friends who are hard workers, and great people in general.

Its the same with any race. I know Mexicans and white people that break the law and are lazy bums and expect eveyrthing handed to them on a silver platter. I also know Mexicans and white people who are God-fearing honest people.

People are people, though it is true there are racial correlations in almost every aspect of life (wealth, success, prison demographics).

Man is a man white,yelow,black.....Would you les respect if in Airforce 1 a black man flew??

Nope, see your getting worse...You are really starting to push my buttons.
THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED, And ill edit the racisem out of it. Good night.

Further action WILL be taken on this matter. There is a proper way to conduct yourself in public, and this is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back