AF uniform shoes... please help

Lady liberty

Does anyone know where I could order some AF unform shoes online? I need them for AFJROTC at my school and the ones they issue aren't the most durable. Any ideas?
:?: Thank You :?:

I'd say something either witty or stupid right now, but I'm tired...

search google for "AF Service Uniform parts for sale" or something like that

What do they look like? Is there any special model/manufacturer you're looking for?

I would've said "EBay" but that would've been really stupid... and I was serious about checkoing google, I didn't know you had already tried it.

find a local Surplus store, they may sell the shoes. if not, I'm out of ideas.

There's really no special manufacturer or anything as long as they are nice and durable, but as far as looks... im looking for the more feminine shoes with the heels and maybe chlorophrams so i dont have to shine them every day. When i went to summer leadership school for AFJROTC this summer we went to Moody Air Force Base and they had the ones i wanted there, but i cant just get back on the base, is there anyway i can order them??
Thanks

it's okay...

this may be a bit :eek:fftopic: but I was at Summer Leadership camp just this last week... fun stuff...

it's be smart to get chlorophrams... I'm doing the same.... I realy hate having to shine boots all the time.

Back