Adviseable

Dont get this the wrong way but im not here to talk about what ive done.
Im here to talk, if possible, to others who left the service about how they handle there life after serving.
Sorry mate, I call you! I smell a rat.

Your profile is trying to give the impression of SOF / SF. In your second post you mention the Marines. If you were in the community, you would know what a British RM means by "Cloggie"

But it is not up to me to decide whether you are genuine. Just a feeling!

Its like i said, im here to talk to others not to talk about what i did unlike you, ive seen some of your post acting all cool. And no i wasnt in 'the community' if i was in the marines id shout it of the roof tops like you but as you can see im not like that. Or did you mean the SF community? Well.. Marines are more special then reg inf but they aint nothing like real SF, dont have to elaborate that. And by my response you could also see that i knew what you mean by cloggie.. And yes i mentioned marines, my friend was 1. A good one not supervicial like you. He died at aruba not to long ago. He was stationed there. Before you talk smack about someone go check facts on internet! ******..
Sniff sniff, the smell still remains.
I thank you for the compliment. Yes i´m a bad ass. :p That´s what Her Majesty's government pays me to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Do you know what I refer to?
Its another word for dutchsman, cloggie comes from wooden shoe.

But my guessings are that your referring to something else.

(clearly im using humor to repel you)
I´m not very good at Dutch humor.

Well Concedo
42RM "talk the talk". But I will say that he does "walk the walk"

Hmm personally I think 42RM is goose stepping more than walking here though.

As I understand it all Concedo has said is that he spent a short time in the military, had a hard time adjusting but he was helped by a friend that appears to have been a Dutch marine who has since died in a car accident on Aruba and is here to talk to others about how they have handled leaving the military, as none of his posts show editing I think we can assume he has not covered up any previous claims.

My personal suggestion is rather than attempting to be a moderator 42RM should use them to get to the bottom of the matter or just let it go.

Last edited:
Well Monty.
I do not disagree, but something has apparently caught 42's attention.

Monty is right 42, we are not moderators!

Back