advice pleas friends?

So I have been dating this guy for 16 months we broke up like 3 wks ago but i still think i wanna be with him he doesnt wanna be with me thougH. well me and his best friend used to date and now i am dating his best friend again. The 16 month relationship ended because i went mudding with a guy friend. We wasnt alone though. I aint sure how to go about all this any advice to tell me how to get over him hes hitting on all these girls in front of me now. :( :sniper:

Its freaking stupid though why not just get back with me??? He says hes scared to get his heart broke????

National Guard Bound said:
The 16 month relationship ended because i went mudding with a guy friend

If I read this correctly he is quite right and uses his common sense. Anyway TomTom is right, most of us here aren't very good at these subjects. (To say it politly :)

I'm deciding, still have time. But i need to have my plans in order and my priorities in order. Im pretty sure im going to join National Guard. But not yet decided on the career path. I would like to hear some stories from the rest of you guys. So ya can help me decide which route to take thanks :)

I would like to hear some stories from the rest of you guys. So ya can help me decide which route to take thanks :)
And yet again I have to ask, it depends on whom you ask. I can tell you my stories but you might not give a toss about those. Then again, you just might, depending on what you want to do. Where lay your interests?

Back