Advice

Redbulls1

I am going to a military acadmy april 1st till august then december i go to BCT for the guard.Any advice what to do and what not to do?

:m16shoot:

The sky's the limit with such an open question... so lets start with the basics... what are your APFT scores? And what is your current training regime?

Much better to be clear and direct. That is your first piece of advice learned right here in this thread. Next, to your redirected question. Its simple, you have two ears... LISTEN to everything you are told and do what they tell you even if you dont understand, one mouth... SOUND OFF like you got a pair and don't mince words.

Be in the best shape of your life physically and it will be less physically painful. Then again, chicks dig scars and you're young, you'll heal.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and look like a complete idiot then to open it and remove all doubt."

A Capt. on my first cadre told me that the one and only time I failed to be "the grey man" in the ranks..I payed for that wisdom dearly.
You just got it for free, ain´t the internet grand?

Then again, if you want a gutcheck mouth off and try to stick it out with a shiteating grin...:twisted: :hide:

Redbulls you could also give us your address so we can send you care packages and love notes to your drill sergeant.

:evil:

Along with assorted latex appliances and inflatable love slaves, don't fret, we'll inscribe one with your DS's name on it... :)

OH! Boot camp care packages! Neeto, I'll have my sisters make up a batch of cake and cookies, how many in your platoon? I want to be sure to send enough to feed them all :)

Back