Advice needed for ASVAB and physical...

Toyuzu

I'm scheduled to take the ASVAB and physical on Thurs. the 11th and Friday the 12th. My recruiter will be providing transportation to and from San Jose, where the testing will occur.

I've taken two practise tests already. Other than general test content, I'm unsure of what to expect. Is there anything I should bring? I asked the recruiter, and he told me I don't even need to bring a pencil. :?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Bring something to read - you may have to wait awhile. Other than that, get a good night's sleep, eat breakfast and wear clean skivvies.

RnderSafe said:
Bring something to read - you may have to wait awhile. Other than that, get a good night's sleep, eat breakfast and wear clean skivvies.

In that case, does anyone want to loan me a laptop? Most hotels have internet access these days, right? :lol:

I just went through a MEPS for a physical this past Friday -- bring a pair of shorts, I ended up doing my ortho and neuro checks in my tighty-whities. :?

AJChenMPH said:
I just went through a MEPS for a physical this past Friday -- bring a pair of shorts, I ended up doing my ortho and neuro checks in my tighty-whities. :?

:oops: :oops: Thanks. I'll make sure I'm wearing shorts on Friday for the physical. :shock:

Back