Advice from lads purlzzzzzzzzzz

View Poll Results :Whats the most likely excuse you would use to ditch some one?
You tell them your bored of this relationship 4 50.00%
the bedroom antics are not what you had at the begining 0 0%
your partners mate is better looking than her/him 1 12.50%
fancy spreading the seed before you plant your routes 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 25th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: Advice from lads purlzzzzzzzzzz

Ok like every women in this world...............I try to figure out a mans mind, you know get him at his game and what ever..............

If guys have any decent explanations into why they do certain things in relationships and whats their worst excuse they ever come out with to ditch a bird or stand her up...................

Come on I know your all out there.................
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Personally (as a guy) I'd like to settle down with one woman and just live out my life that way than go around all crazy and stuff.
If you've said as many good byes as I have, you'd understand. I've never lived at one address for more than 2 years in a row. Only once in a country for more than 5 years in a row and never since or before.
I'm not dumping anyone.
November 25th, 2004  
dougal

I think everyone is to modest when posting
--
Boots
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well I mean it.
I'm 23 years old and had almost as much addresses.
I want something that lasts now.
November 25th, 2004  
dougal

Your missing out. Its special
November 25th, 2004  
PrincessRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal

Right.....so an STD is a gift of honor? Keeping riding cowboy.
November 25th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
dougal wrote:

Right.....so an STD is a gift of honor? Keeping riding cowboy.
I meant your missing out on the joys of a relation ship. Not riding. Sorry to brust your bubble
November 25th, 2004  
PrincessRed

Quote:
I meant your missing out on the joys of a relation ship. Not riding. Sorry to brust your bubble
Oops sorry, misunderstood your post.

Um don't worry, I won't be losing any sleep over it.
November 25th, 2004  
Trevor

One of the biggest problems with relationships I've had is that most girls are so over-possesive. I couldn't even get off the phone without her getting mad a me for leaving.
November 26th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: Wow

I always used to go for the kinda guy with the "bad boy" eliment. Yeah like that worked out all 12 times for me lol!!!

But I think women have a tendency to settle down quicker?

Maybe is a nesting thing....................you know women are here to bare children and all that. Maturnal is what I meant! Its like a craving, seriously guys................I had to ditch the last guy I was with recently cus I knew he never wanted anything serious, which in all fairness was the plan but after 4months I knew I wanted more out of a reltaionship and he wasn't gonna do................

I think women are a time bomb waiting to go off and men know it lol