Advanced warfare

sven hassell

Just finished Ghost Recon-Advanced warfare on x-box.
Has anyone else played this and if so what did you think?
Did you use the vision options? I think I only used low light filter once and didn't find a need for darkness filter anywhere.Have I missed something?
Also just did a couple of quick missions using A.K. and FN mas,this on ghost level makes it v.hard try it out.
I think the Scar and xm8 options give one too much of an edge as does the barret with its unrealistic explosive ammo.

My choice:
1) M4 with 6.8mm ammo
2)frag grenades
3)M109
4)c4 charges

Using these options on hardest difficulty make it a little more realistic what did you choose?

Are all the enemies you fight Mexican rebels? Surely a worthier opponent was created for these state of the art bleeding edge warriors.

The game is okay. Has more of an arcade feel.

We begged them to keep with the optional third and FPS views, but was disappointed to find out they went with only the FPS.

That's good to hear about a shooter these days, they all try to be so immersive that they forget it's all about unloading led from overpowered weapons. Doom 1 was basically just that and it was good stuff.

What i am waiting for? A true RTS FPS with RPG elements, a masterpice of software waiting to be created.

I'll agree with PJ.

I started yesterday, its OK. I dislike the interface on the PC its hard to give snap orders, dont mind the FPS aspect, I like looking down the gunsight.

mmarsh said:
I'll agree with PJ.

I started yesterday, its OK. I dislike the interface on the PC its hard to give snap orders, dont mind the FPS aspect, I like looking down the gunsight.

I like having the option. FPS takes away my peripheral, which for me, makes the game more realistic because I don't use it to cheat and get that wide angle look around corners, but I do use it to get a somewhat normal field of view.

The online play is sluggish and twitchy. I do not like that there isn't a commons area to return to once you've finished the map.

They made improvements on the previous games issues, but then removed everything that was actually good about the previous games.

I've gone back to Summit Strike and GR2, they're just smoother.

Back