Ads!?

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
Now I don't know if anybody has been seeing them on the military forums,but I have been seeing some on the message board it self and also in other members post on the military forums so im saying to my self "Redleg don't you have an ad free program on this message board because it an't working to well and should be updated before they mess up the message board even more.

<blank stare>

Are ya sure you haven't picked up an adware annoyance while surfing the net? I don't see any ads other than the paid for banners.

Im not sure what you are reffering to I see nothing.

Are you sure you havent pickedup a banner or spyware on your system? If your not sure check out www.lavasoft.com, and get adware its free and very effective.

All I see is a silvery grey rectangular block at the upper right hand corner of my page.
When I click on that space it takes me to

That's a military forum sponsor store isn't it - or is it?

Last edited:
sunb! said:
The ads displayed when not logged onto the board? Log in and they will go away :)
That's correct.
They are only visible to guests/not logged in members, the only ad visible to you when you're logged in should be the small banner at the top right corner of every page.

If you see any more then I'd suggest that you run an Adware/Spyware check on your computer.. ;)
A few free ones can be found near the bottom of this page:
Adware/Spyware scanners

Back