Admin cultural insensitivity!




 
--
Admin cultural insensitivity!
 
April 28th, 2014  
Rowan
 
 

Topic: Admin cultural insensitivity!


Admin cultural insensitivity!
Can you believe that I was "´nfracted" by some pea-brain on the Admin for literally using the term "BS".. nor even "Bull ****"! In Australian English, this is a very mild comment and my censure represents cultural insensitivity on the part of some Northern Hemisphere-centric bozo! I remain offended!
April 28th, 2014  
The Highway Man
 
Don't worry about it, I got infracted for having clothed bouncing breasts in my signature.
April 28th, 2014  
Redleg
 
 
Quote:
Can you believe that I was "´nfracted" by some pea-brain on the Admin for literally using the term "BS".. nor even "Bull ****"!
So you think that creating a post here and lying about why you got the infraction will help you in what way???
--
Admin cultural insensitivity!
April 29th, 2014  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Can you believe that I was "´nfracted" by some pea-brain on the Admin for literally using the term "BS".. nor even "Bull ****"! In Australian English, this is a very mild comment and my censure represents cultural insensitivity on the part of some Northern Hemisphere-centric bozo! I remain offended!
No,... I find that almost impossible to believe as if you care to read back through my posts you will find that I have probably pushed the envelope to it's limit in every conceivable direction with the exception of telling outright lies.

Yes, I have a couple of infractions, most of which were "earned' willingly to have my say, but none were ever issued for such trivialities as you mention in your case. In fact BS or Bullsh!t are two of my more tasteful descriptions used regularly and i have never been chipped for this on any occasion.

Often it's not what is said, but the spirit in which it is said that will attract the unwelcome attention of the Mods.
April 29th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No,... I find that almost impossible to believe as if you care to read back through my posts you will find that I have probably pushed the envelope to it's limit in every conceivable direction with the exception of telling outright lies.

Yes, I have a couple of infractions, most of which were "earned' willingly to have my say, but none were ever issued for such trivialities as you mention in your case. In fact BS or Bullsh!t are two of my more tasteful descriptions used regularly and i have never been chipped for this on any occasion.

Often it's not what is said, but the spirit in which it is said that will attract the unwelcome attention of the Mods.
Hehe I can't imagine either of us would still be here if "cultural insensitivity" was crime.
April 29th, 2014  
Yossarian
 
 
8 Years of swearing drinking and yelling and scuffling about and I still manage to remain a free man here on the IMF. Rules are simple, hit the button on top of the page. Takes 5 min to browse em.

Not too hard to, and Mr. Redleg is always a swell fella. Also, about the insensitivity...

Our Aussie and Kiwi friends who have been a here a while have always been some of our most lively members on the humble IMF. Even"sensitive" in many cases, especially to our female friends.

You broke em, like anybody else the hammer falls on anyone who does. With that I don't see any issue.
May 3rd, 2014  
Sevens
 
 
I got an infraction because TI is the totally awesome big brother I always never wanted and felt I needed one.

But to the OP......yeah no. The admin/mods don't ban for nothing. You obviously broke a rule and got spanked for it. S**t happens. Life goes on. Ranting and raving about about it won't make it any better. Neither will lying.
May 4th, 2014  
BritinAfrica
 
 
My missus says I am very insensitive, just because I was more concerned about my GSD Molly when she tripped over her.
May 4th, 2014  
pixiedustboo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Don't worry about it, I got infracted for having clothed bouncing breasts in my signature.
So is that where that "link" in your signature goes?
May 5th, 2014  
The Highway Man
 
No, that's a little hobby of mine.
 


Similar Topics
Facebook: A masterpiece and cultural catastrophe
Israel slams 'cultural terrorism' as Pixies cancel gig (AFP)
"'Cultural Marxism' at the U.S. Naval Academy"