Addictions

Whats your addiction? I know mine would be gum. I chew a pack a day.
If anyone needs to talk about it, then he/she need to simply come forward and say it. We are here for each other.

Hi, my name is IG and I come from Italy
*everybody sitting in circle says "Hi IG"*
I have a couple of addictions: One is the Milforums and the other one is pizza. Yes pizza pizza pizza I can't help it. When I do my best I can have pizza like up to 4-5 times a week.

nbe0086l.jpg

lol.. My addiction is sleep. Food, specially from places like Mcdonalds..
What else? ahh the vast Internet ofcourse , and video games.. :)

An addiction that I am so glad that gave up - smoking. I quit, for the last time, on September 9, 1999, after smoking since I was 17, almost 40 years. My health has improved. If there is one thing I would say to young people or anyone for that matter, it is Don't smoke.

DefiantCdr said:
Cadets is my addiction, and reading, and Stargate SG1. I LOVE that show!
reading...that's an interesting one. You must be edumacated....unless all you read is all that celeb trash magazines :-x

For me, I would have to say exercise...not to the point were I do it 24/7. But if I go a few days without doing it, I get very irratible

Watching lot of violent war movies (We were soldiers, Braveheart, Downfall , and etc.)

Workout

And of course, CHASING GIRLS.

reading...that's an interesting one. You must be edumacated....unless all you read is all that celeb trash magazines :mad:

Not really... Just into fantasy and stuff... and I don't want to taint 'reading' by including Celeb trash magasines :D

Hi my name is Bulldogg ("Hi bulldogg) and I am an addict. I am addicted to reading, good tasting food and used to be hooked on narcotic pain meds. Modern day case of epicureanism.

I am not an addict, I have full control over my large consumption of any nicotine and coffein content product... I can quit whenever I like, no worries at all... :cen: :coffee:

My name is Ted (Hi Ted) and I am an addict. I am addicted to an adrenaline rush.... you can't make it crazy enough and I love the scars it gives. And during the time I can't walk: Counterstrike Source!!!!

My name is armless (hi armless) and im addicted to video games, working out (you would be amazed if you saw me cause i look realy weak) and internet tv sleeping during school and many more

my name is ghost (Hi ghost) and I am an addict. I am addicted to reading (of all sorts), anything related to Star Wars, and currently sloppy joes. For the past week I have had at least 2 sloppy joes a day in addition to my regular dinner.

Back