Addictions

ghost457 said:
my name is ghost (Hi ghost) and I am an addict. I am addicted to reading (of all sorts), anything related to Star Wars, and currently sloppy joes. For the past week I have had at least 2 sloppy joes a day in addition to my regular dinner.

yummm sloppy joe.........

im addicted to playing violent video games...actually i more use it as a stress reliever....definitely makes you think less about all the bad shit when your killing aliens trying to destroy the earth

rotc boy said:
im addicted to playing violent video games...actually i more use it as a stress reliever....definitely makes you think less about all the bad shit when your killing aliens trying to destroy the earth

halo 2?

my name is brandon, and i have a problem.

my "problem" would most likely be guns. shooting. collecting. cleaning. everything

internet
macaroni and cheese
music
my fork

Your fork bracelet or your mess kit fork?

Speaking of your fork bracelet, when I was a youngster, there were homeless people called hobos. These guys came up with a spoon ring that could be pretty deadly in a fight. They would cut off the handle end of a spoon, fork, or any utensil that had a flared end on the handle. This was bent around in a ring and the flat part was bent up so that when the ring was worn, the edge of the flat end was facing away from the finger. This was then sharpened and became a weapon. When around people, the edge could be worn under the finger so that the thing looked like a normal ring. Life was hard in the 40s and 50s.

Oh yeah, my addiction. Blue Bell ice cream, any flavor.

Last edited:
my fork bracelet lol...

my bracelet isn't necessarily a weapon unless people brush by my hand and hit the prongs exactly right, and you're right, life must have been tough back then

I'm definitely addicted to horses....in my opinion, nothing smells better than a horse. They even have nice smelling breath! And their sweat even smells nice, haha, I know I'm a weirdo, but I'm serious. Horses smell very sweet, unless they haven't really been taken care of

ok it has been a while since ive been here so i am going to update my addictions
i am highly addicted to Monster Energy Drinks without one every morning i cant get any work done and i just sleep all day
i am addicted to my gf shes amazin and awesome to be around
and i am addicted to myspace i blame tom

New addictions...Still gum...Now I'm addicted to music, myspace, aaannnnddd...Roosters. Its a chicken place...Its broken me. LOL.

(1) Shooting (so far ahead of the rest they almost cease to exist).
(2) Genealogy (I now know that I definitely evolved from the apes:roll:)
(3) Non fiction reading. (if you want fiction, save yourself the cost of a book and just make up some rubbish in your head). The story will be better and you can have any outcome you like.
(4) The Internet (blame Milforum).

All in all, Life's a blast.

I'm addicted to seeing how many times I can marry the same guy before I realize that it is simply not going to work between us.......

Oh and books, music, video games, movies, and the internet.

I'm addicted to seeing how many times I can marry the same guy before I realize that it is simply not going to work between us.......

Oh and books, music, video games, movies, and the internet.

7s, you do realize that making the same mistake over and over while expecting a different result each time is one definition of insanity. Just kidding.:sorry:

Back