I actually look kind of pretty without makeup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the first time, I actually went an entire day without putting makeup on! I really just didn't have the energy to stand and put it on after I got out of the shower (because my back still hurt), and now, it's the end of the day, and the redness on my eyes (from rubbing the makeup off) has finally subsided and now I look decent... WITHOUT 5 pounds of makeup on! It's scary, isn't it?!

Who here also doesn't wear makeup, but still looks normal? Okay, okay, I know that it's mainly guys here, so how about who here likes when girls don't wear tons of makeup??? :D

how insanely modest of you :roll:

i think a better question would be: who actually likes girls who measure how much makeup they wear in inches? mostly it just makes them look skanky, anonymous and boring, since you cant actually see any of thier features. most girls overdo it (note: GIRLs not LADIES- once they grow up they tend to figure out how much is needed)

the most attractive girls i know are the ones who dont have to wear makeup (or wear very little) and have enough self esteem to comfortable with who they are and have to skank themselves up to feel good

Joe252 said:
i dont wear make up :D but the cross dresser down the conor does..
for once priceless moment i thought you were going to put "i dont wear makeup but my dad does"

ah monty python LOL good memories (brians mum for starters :lol: )

Too many girls at my school wear too much make-up. Sometimes it is a good look. Sometimes they look skanky and anonymous like Locke stated. I personally like that look that girls have right when they wake up. GORGEOUS!

FutureDevilDog said:
Too many girls at my school wear too much make-up. Sometimes it is a good look. Sometimes they look skanky and anonymous like Locke stated. I personally like that look that girls have right when they wake up. GORGEOUS!

Well you saw me... That's not TOO much makeup, is it? LOL I don't think so anyway... Oh well.

you aren't seeking validation from people *on the internet* are you :p
yikes, you are game!!! :lol:

FutureHMSGrad said:
haha No, it was a joke with DevilDog! lol I'm not THAT bad. C'mon!
reallY!!
:p

i saw the picture of you too, before alexs link was deleted
i dont quite understand the whole cyber stalker but meh

Sadly most girls have terrible complection therefore need lots of make-up. So im all for it, dont come to school looking like crap cause frankily i dont want to look at you.

Team Infidel said:
I don't wear makeup, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

:lol: :lol:
I don't like makeup on women. I mean I know that can't help, but I love a natural look. If a girl doesn't look pretty without her makeup, then she is not worth dating. If she needs makeup to feel pretty, then she's not worth me.

Italian Guy said:
Team Infidel said:
I don't wear makeup, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

:lol: :lol:
I don't like makeup on women. I mean I know that can't help, but I love a natural look. If a girl doesn't look pretty without her makeup, then she is not worth dating. If she needs makeup to feel pretty, then she's not worth me.

LOL! TRUE! I know some girls who look like they need a hammer and chisel to get that crap off at night! haha Not to mention, it clogs your pores and gives people pimples. :oops: Not good! :D I only wear a little bit of eyeliner usually, and lipstick. Okay, perhaps maybe some blush if I look pale too! BUT THAT'S IT! hahahaha

P.S. How's it going Italian??? I haven't talked to you in a while!

I learned the fine art of applying makeup during basic but all they had was two colors, green and black. Now how can one stand out when everyone has on the same makeup? 8) :camo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back