I actually look kind of pretty without makeup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
migidarra said:
I know a little about make up, but not how to put it on a girl....although I do know how to give massages....(flexes fingers) lol

ok i think i am in need of human contact......(gives hiself a hug)

Awww *gives migidarra hug too* :D I'm good at massages as well, but I just hate to give them. In fact, I think that I'm going to schedule one for this afternoon!

Redleg, see what your cool military boards (where just a few women were originally expected to participate) has become? Turns out ladies just took over :lol:

Italian Guy said:
Redleg, see what your cool military boards (where just a few women were originally expected to participate) has become? Turns out ladies just took over :lol:

LOL It's only me and Canadian Cowgirl on here! We're the only girls. Looks to me like Redleg's cool military boards was taken over by a bunch of army boys who were influenced by one girl talking about makeup. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides, think about what this place was like BEFORE I discovered it. . . I bet that it's become at least a little bit more interesting! haha

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
Besides, think about what this place was like BEFORE I discovered it. . . I bet that it's become at least a little bit more interesting! haha

~*Brittany*~

:lol: You sure did. I endured some very...umm....non-interesting conversations because I was too scared to start something "girly" in fear of what the "guys" might think :lol:

CanadianCowgirl said:
:lol: You sure did. I endured some very...umm....non-interesting conversations because I was too scared to start something "girly" in fear of what the "guys" might think :lol:

Well, as I'm sure you can see, I like to grab life by the horns! LOL You go girl! haha I'd rather breath some life into this (formerly) stuffy place while I'm here, so that when/if I leave or get banned, I'll leave a lasting impression. It's like the Milforum Women's Rights Movement of 2005!!! hahahaha

I think that you should start a girly topic soon! Maybe about shoes, or handbags, or maybe even CLOTHES SHOPPING!!! Yippee! :D

Personally I don't use makeup.
CanadianCowgirl wrote:
You sure did. I endured some very...umm....non-interesting conversations because I was too scared to start something "girly" in fear of what the "guys" might think

Well, as I'm sure you can see, I like to grab life by the horns! LOL You go girl! haha I'd rather breath some life into this (formerly) stuffy place while I'm here, so that when/if I leave or get banned, I'll leave a lasting impression. It's like the Milforum Women's Rights Movement of 2005!!! hahahaha

I think that you should start a girly topic soon! Maybe about shoes, or handbags, or maybe even CLOTHES SHOPPING!!! Yippee!
:eek:fftopic:

Redleg, :jump: maybe you need to put this one in the Never endingstories forum?

I'm trying to blend in

3-7-02%20Clown%20Makeup%20028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back