I actually look kind of pretty without makeup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fantastic! I still wouldn't have the guts to take a PICTURE of myself or anything without it on, but, y'know, I don't look THAT bad. haha It's really not that important of a topic, but I figured that I'd start one anyway because I was somewhat surprised. Ah, but alas, I went back to my makeup wearing today because I have physical therapy and I must look my best just in case there was some cutie there or something. ;) LOL Cowgirl, I'm sure that you, the only other girl on here, know what that's like. :lol:

My makeup is either mud/dirt or a few paintballs. Once it was a pink gel and it froze on my neck, that was fun trying to get off.

FutureHMSGrad said:
00000946.gif

:lol:

I tried to take a close-up picture of my eye yesterday (to show how I do my makeup), but it just wouldn't focus, so you couldn't really see the detail of the makeup. :( Anyway, here's the closest thing that I could find online (mine looks almost exactly the same actually, but I don't usually use that purple color):

smokeyeyes01.jpg

Oh shoot. I think that the image got messed up. Anyway, if you can't see it, it's the top picture on this link!

http://www.trendystyle.net/beauty/makeup/smokeyeyes.html

:D The color of my skin is also pretty similar to that, but the only difference is that my eyelashes don't look all clumpy. :lol:

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
LOL Cowgirl, I'm sure that you, the only other girl on here, know what that's like. :lol:

:lol: I sure do. I'm actually surprised how many guys have taken an interest in this topic..... :lol:

CanadianCowgirl said:
FutureHMSGrad said:
LOL Cowgirl, I'm sure that you, the only other girl on here, know what that's like. :lol:

:lol: I sure do. I'm actually surprised how many guys have taken an interest in this topic..... :lol:

I know! It's insane! They're actually conversing... about... hehe... MAKEUP! LOL

I grew up with 4 sisters, and a step sister(and a step brother but he doesn't wear alot of makeup)

And spending 18 years with them...I hate makeup...

The only girl I ever seriously considered going out with during highschool had no makeup on all year long...and a couple of monthes into it she said something about not wearing makeup and I thought to myself *she is so full of it* but she wasn't!!

Gosh I wish I would have gotten to know her better..she was such a great and cool person...freakin married a guy up in washington....lazy bum

Anywho....

CanadianCowgirl said:
FutureHMSGrad said:
I know! It's insane! They're actually conversing... about... hehe... MAKEUP! LOL

:lol: It takes talent to get a bunch of macho military men talking about make-up

well its either that or alcohol :drink: :drunkb: :drink: :drunkb:

Yea it does take alot to make a man who has wanted to weild a gun his whole life to talk about feminine facial products...But i didnt say much...

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
Yea it does take alot to make a man who has wanted to weild a gun his whole life to talk about feminine facial products...But i didnt say much...

Hey some girls (such as myself) actually LIKE when guys know about girly things! Once, right after my accident when I couldn't lift my arms, I got my boyfriend to try to do my hair! Aww! He tried his hardest, but I ended up looking like a freak! Then, when I asked him to try to put eyeliner on me. . . . :roll: Just forget it! He was like hovering over me, concentrating, but it was ALL over my face by the time he was done, and I ended up going makeup-less for the rest of the day until my mother got home. Damn, why'd I let him go?! LOL

FutureHMSGrad said:
I got my boyfriend to try to do my hair! Aww! He tried his hardest, but I ended up looking like a freak! Then, when I asked him to try to put eyeliner on me. . . . :roll: Just forget it! He was like hovering over me, concentrating, but it was ALL over my face by the time he was done, and I ended up going makeup-less for the rest of the day until my mother got home. Damn, why'd I let him go?! LOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: Poor guy :shock: :shock:

I know a little about make up, but not how to put it on a girl....although I do know how to give massages....(flexes fingers) lol

ok i think i am in need of human contact......(gives hiself a hug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back