Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

http://strangeisnotafruit.blogs.com/

Radio Interview with Charlie Sheen here:-

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/200306sheen.htm

CNN are running a poll: Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?

So far 83% of people (28942 votes) are agreeing with him.

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/

9/11 - Charley Sheen - CNN's Shobiz Tonight

http://getintheirface.blogspot.com/...iz-tonight.html

Charlie Sheen the name pretty much says it all. Actors looking to "jump start" their careers or put themselves in the limelight. Gotta love it.

What a crackpot theory ...

Solve et Coagula said:

CNN are running a poll: Do you agree with Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks?

So far 83% of people (28942 votes) are agreeing with him.
I voted yes to the question ... NOT because I believe there was some great conspiracy to take down the Twin Towers by the US government ... but ... because Bush and his advisers had information that identified a problem facing the United States and they dropped the ball because they were so busy trying to consolidate their power after having (according to many) stolen the Presidency ... use of just plain old fashion common sense would have identified what was in the wind ... foreign nationals taking flying lessons on jetliners that were ONLY interested in learning how to fly a jet and NOT interested in learning how to land a jet should have had a whole slew of red flags waving and a host of alarms sounding ... what other conclusion could you reach OTHER THAN the logical one ... this group were going to fly jetliners into a crowd or building ... there IS NOT any other conclusion.

Sheen is a crackpot as far as I'm concerned ... massive explosions in a confined area do some very strange things ... every thing that was listed in the various articles was NOT only possible, they were to be expected.

:bang: Charlie needs to tend to his acting ... that goes for many Hollywood characters. Where were they before 9/11???

I voted both ways in the poll and neither number changed. Most polls are usually loaded up with boiler room workers, isn't the internet wonderful? I bet Move On.Org could get thousands of votes together in a day.

Charlie Sheen is somebody that I would really respect in this matter. Yeah, Right!
I have him do my brain surgery too!

Chief Bones said:
I voted yes to the question ... NOT because I believe there was some great conspiracy to take down the Twin Towers by the US government ... but ... because Bush and his advisers had information that identified a problem facing the United States and they dropped the ball because they were so busy trying to consolidate their power after having (according to many) stolen the Presidency ... use of just plain old fashion common sense would have identified what was in the wind ... foreign nationals taking flying lessons on jetliners that were ONLY interested in learning how to fly a jet and NOT interested in learning how to land a jet should have had a whole slew of red flags waving and a host of alarms sounding ... what other conclusion could you reach OTHER THAN the logical one ... this group were going to fly jetliners into a crowd or building ... there IS NOT any other conclusion.

Hindsight is always 20/20 though, isn't it?

Sheen is a crackpot as far as I'm concerned ... massive explosions in a confined area do some very strange things ... every thing that was listed in the various articles was NOT only possible, they were to be expected.

:bang: Charlie needs to tend to his acting ... that goes for many Hollywood characters. Where were they before 9/11???

I agree, I'm tired of watching unqualified idiots get endless air time just because they can play parts in movies. What is even worse is that some people take what they say as the final "word."

They should stick to acting, if we want them to wax political, someone in Hollywood will give them a script, add some danger music and it will involve a hot co-star. :mrgreen:

Where was the outrage at the lack of intelligence after the first bombing of the towers on President Clinton's watch? I guess mr. Sheen and his Father were just too busy sucking up to the administration at the time to notice all the "cattle" people who were suffering afterwards.

PJ24 said:
Hindsight is always 20/20 though, isn't it?
I am getting sick and tired of people like you making your stupid 20/20 comment ... the information was contained within the intelligence community and nobody connected the dots (a reasonable person would have figured out what was coming) ... by the time that 9/11 came along, many of Bush's minions had their talons snagged into the intelligence community ... along with that, Bush was getting daily briefs that were warning that there was a growing threat against mainland US targets.

Where is your outrage that NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE for the breakdown which allowed the 9/11 attack to be carried forward without a bit of public warning.

SOOOOO - YOUR 20/20 COMMENT IS A BUNCH OF BS.

NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE
E
xcept for the creation of an entire new agency to help the intelligence departments communicate and the replacement of the CIA director.

You cant just come out and blame 9/11 on one person that is crazy.

Actually its not if your gona place blame do it on OBL.

Chief Bones said:
I am getting sick and tired of people like you making your stupid 20/20 comment ... the information was contained within the intelligence community and nobody connected the dots (a reasonable person would have figured out what was coming) ... by the time that 9/11 came along, many of Bush's minions had their talons snagged into the intelligence community ... along with that, Bush was getting daily briefs that were warning that there was a growing threat against mainland US targets.

Where is your outrage that NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE for the breakdown which allowed the 9/11 attack to be carried forward without a bit of public warning.

SOOOOO - YOUR 20/20 COMMENT IS A BUNCH OF BS.

So is 99% of what you say, but I still take the time to read it and try to respond to it.

"A reasonable person would have figured out what was comming." I find this comment funny coming from someone so unreasonable as you are.

Yeah, I guess it only takes a few months to have an entire intelligence breakdown, probably had nothing to do with those 8 years of underfunding and manning cuts prior to the current admin.

Why do I need outrage? You have enough uncontrollable, erratic and fanatical anger for everyone on this forum. :lol:

Oh hey, btw, what exactly are people like me, anyway?

PJ24 said:
So is 99% of what you say, but I still take the time to read it and try to respond to it.

"A reasonable person would have figured out what was comming." I find this comment funny coming from someone so unreasonable as you are.

Yeah, I guess it only takes a few months to have an entire intelligence breakdown, probably had nothing to do with those 8 years of underfunding and manning cuts prior to the current admin.

Why do I need outrage? You have enough uncontrollable, erratic and fanatical anger for everyone on this forum. :lol:

Oh hey, btw, what exactly are people like me, anyway?

Touche`

Can I ask a simple question? Thank you.

Why are you guys even responding to a post that was put up here by someone who has never introduced themselves and whose posts are specifically written to foment discord on the board?

Solve farts in the room, leaves without a further word and closes the door whilest forum members stay behind to discuss how malodorous the stench is.

Topics of discussion? Sure I can see that he/she rarely if eveer comments on any of the posts they make. But at least we can discuss it just to discuss it.

Back