Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

If they know so much why don't these Actors who are resting take up politics and then can put the world to rights

You may be right .......

bulldogg said:
Can I ask a simple question? Thank you.

Why are you guys even responding to a post that was put up here by someone who has never introduced themselves and whose posts are specifically written to foment discord on the board?

Solve farts in the room, leaves without a further word and closes the door whilest forum members stay behind to discuss how malodorous the stench is.
I double checked the profile of the person you referred to and you are absolutely right ... no introduction ... every post individual has made is designed to bring out the worst.

Most posts appear to be anti-American unless I miss my guess.

This person posted the original post and has NOT returned to continue the thread discussion ... seems to be suspicious to say the least.

Thank you for the heads up ... I will remember it the next time I respond to this individuals threads.

Marinerhodes said:
Like I have said before. I like to give the benefit of the doubt to people. after seeing http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19937 again (different format) I responded. You can read it there if you like and follow my example or not.
Again just one post and no follow up - again this post was done in such a way as to spur dissent about the topic (unless I misunderstood what was contained within the link sites).

Back