Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story - Page 2

--
Boots

March 26th, 2006  
Missileer

Where was the outrage at the lack of intelligence after the first bombing of the towers on President Clinton's watch? I guess mr. Sheen and his Father were just too busy sucking up to the administration at the time to notice all the "cattle" people who were suffering afterwards.
March 26th, 2006  
Rabs

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

Its a cute flash, makes you think just a little.
March 27th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
Hindsight is always 20/20 though, isn't it?
I am getting sick and tired of people like you making your stupid 20/20 comment ... the information was contained within the intelligence community and nobody connected the dots (a reasonable person would have figured out what was coming) ... by the time that 9/11 came along, many of Bush's minions had their talons snagged into the intelligence community ... along with that, Bush was getting daily briefs that were warning that there was a growing threat against mainland US targets.

Where is your outrage that NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE for the breakdown which allowed the 9/11 attack to be carried forward without a bit of public warning.

SOOOOO - YOUR 20/20 COMMENT IS A BUNCH OF BS.
--
Boots
March 27th, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:
NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE
E
xcept for the creation of an entire new agency to help the intelligence departments communicate and the replacement of the CIA director.

You cant just come out and blame 9/11 on one person that is crazy.

Actually its not if your gona place blame do it on OBL.
March 27th, 2006  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
I am getting sick and tired of people like you making your stupid 20/20 comment ... the information was contained within the intelligence community and nobody connected the dots (a reasonable person would have figured out what was coming) ... by the time that 9/11 came along, many of Bush's minions had their talons snagged into the intelligence community ... along with that, Bush was getting daily briefs that were warning that there was a growing threat against mainland US targets.

Where is your outrage that NOT ONE SINGLE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT HEAD HAS EVER BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE for the breakdown which allowed the 9/11 attack to be carried forward without a bit of public warning.

SOOOOO - YOUR 20/20 COMMENT IS A BUNCH OF BS.
So is 99% of what you say, but I still take the time to read it and try to respond to it.

"A reasonable person would have figured out what was comming." I find this comment funny coming from someone so unreasonable as you are.

Yeah, I guess it only takes a few months to have an entire intelligence breakdown, probably had nothing to do with those 8 years of underfunding and manning cuts prior to the current admin.

Why do I need outrage? You have enough uncontrollable, erratic and fanatical anger for everyone on this forum.

Oh hey, btw, what exactly are people like me, anyway?

March 27th, 2006  
phoenix80

Did he meet with OBL?

March 27th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
So is 99% of what you say, but I still take the time to read it and try to respond to it.

"A reasonable person would have figured out what was comming." I find this comment funny coming from someone so unreasonable as you are.

Yeah, I guess it only takes a few months to have an entire intelligence breakdown, probably had nothing to do with those 8 years of underfunding and manning cuts prior to the current admin.

Why do I need outrage? You have enough uncontrollable, erratic and fanatical anger for everyone on this forum.

Oh hey, btw, what exactly are people like me, anyway?
Touche`
March 28th, 2006  
bulldogg

Can I ask a simple question? Thank you.

Why are you guys even responding to a post that was put up here by someone who has never introduced themselves and whose posts are specifically written to foment discord on the board?

Solve farts in the room, leaves without a further word and closes the door whilest forum members stay behind to discuss how malodorous the stench is.
March 28th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Topics of discussion? Sure I can see that he/she rarely if eveer comments on any of the posts they make. But at least we can discuss it just to discuss it.
March 28th, 2006  
bulldogg

Fair enough.