achtung! german members

chewie_nz

Banned
i'm interested on your *honest* opinions on the modern germany...germany's place in the world.

basically it's in response to a thread i'm involved with on a NZ punk forum; here is the post i want to respond to;

FASCISTA said:
Germany did win WW2 you stupid moron.Look a the paye rates in germany still twice that of NZ.Also all current military equipement has at least part of its design incorporatting nazi technology.
I think most Germans today a to scared to admit that their proud of ADOLF HITLER and the 3RD REICH.Look at the German hate laws,the most harsh in the world.I cant even wear my Boots or Bomber jacket there, PC gone mad.What do you think the reason for all this is INFERNO DUMASS < THATS A GOOD NAME FOR YAH he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: Simple to prevent us nazis from rising again because germany is where it would quickly and naturally come about if given the chance.Cus in the german genes lies the knowledge that they a the master race.
I see you havent answered my reply with a logical responce/just the usual commie insults and spellchecker shit
Kindly reply proving me WRONG leaving out the shit THANKS.
http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?t=17806&start=60

~ i know it's bigoted, ill informed etc etc....i want to prove this guy wrong....and in the process perhaps find out abit about what it is like to live in the shadow of what germany has done before

Tell him about the king who drowned on a conquest...Friderik Barbarossa IIRC...ask him from what gene pool did he come from (the king) and if there are still traces of it in the modern day Germans...then you can call him a dumbass :D

OMG!! what a retard..... (the quoted guy, not chewie ;) ) what is he doing in a punk forum anyway? please do not pay any attention to his BS.

Of course, it is hard to live with such a history like ours especially when we have to deal not only with our own neonazis but foreign ones too. they really do much harm to our reputation.

at one point he is right; i don't know any country that has stronger laws preventing racial, religious and political hate.
for example, yesterday a court decision was made that says that singers and writers of right-wing musicgroups can be condemned as leaders of criminal gangs.

there is much that the government is trying to do against rising rightwing tendencies, especially after the "national democratic" party got 9.2% at the last elections in saxony.

In my opinion, modern Germany should have a good place in the world, maybe even a permanent seat in the UN security council because we have learned from our history and the international community should appreciate this.

For all the time I spent in Europe, only on one occasion did I feel any racism. Was at a McDonalds in Germany... but then again I guess he gets to have a go once for having a pretty sh1tty life.
But other than that, I've felt nothing.
I think people just need to grow some friggin' skin. All those laws are eventually going to piss off decent conservatives. Also people have to realize people ARGUE and fight. Just because you're a different ethnicity doesn't mean that's the reason why they're screaming at you. If that's what you think then you got a serious inferiority complex.
Grow some skin. Throw a fist if you must. Stop crying. NOW!
Urrgh I got that out of my system.

Being of German ancestory may not qualify me to reply but this I do know. People have to mix to have a strong gene pool, not stagnate like a pond of frogs. That's when all the third legs and two heads are common. I think America and a lot of other countries who allow immigration are much better off and have become exactly what Hitler was shooting for. Sorry Adolph, you're wrong, you're wrong again, you're always wrong. :p

hey guys cheers for the input.

basically the background to this is one of your run of the mill race hate groups called NATIONAL FRONT is trying to establish it's self in NZ. they've thought "hey, punks think like us....right?" and try to establish some support on the Punkas forum

it hasn't worked.

pretty much because their idiots and their ideas don't hold any water. NZ for the most part is extremely proud to be a multiculteral society with very little racism. and they punk scene pretty much stands for very what is right.

pretty much the funniest exchange was "we're not racist, we just want to promaote (sic) a strong european culture"
the reply was "go to europe then...i hear they have heap of culture there... and why don't you start with promoting strong european SPELLING"

it's even got to the stage on Punkas where they're thinking of banning these particular members (no one has EVER been banned)

if you'd like to have a good laugh at what these guys have to say for themselves;

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?t=17806

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?t=17903

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?t=17083

Haha thats one amusing site.

Somehow I think NZ has more to fear from the Destiny church than that bunch of retarded wannabes.

MontyB said:
Haha thats one amusing site.

Somehow I think NZ has more to fear from the Destiny church than that bunch of retarded wannabes.

well at their protest last weekend national front was doing the security...given that the majority of destiny church is maori/pacific islanders, i thought that was funny!

Hehe yes that is kind of ironic, its going to be interesting to see how that union lasts and for that matter how long the destiny church lasts.

********update**********

because of the shenanigans that's been going on with Punkas.com (ie the online fighting between white supremacists and punks), the national fronts website www.nzpolitics.com has been attacked by an anarchist hacking group called blackmask....it was a DoS (denial of service) attack that crashed the website for at least two days.

also on the hitlist was www.nationfront.org.nz

read about it here;

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?t=17983

and here;

http://www.indymedia.org.nz/newswire/display/30112/

imwiththebigot.jpg
by far my favourite photo involving destiny church

I was looking up some information on this subject and stumbled upon a website called www.stormfront.org . Be careful it is pretty bad compared to the NZ website. I was just thinking, most of the people on those forums sat they love Adolf Hitler, but while they themselves would actually be victims according to his doctrines if they were around back then. Isn't that kind of hypocritical. I really can't stand people like that. The thing that worries me is that they actually do have a sort of strong following with multiple hate crimes that can be directly linked to those types of websites.

Vitaly said:
I was looking up some information on this subject and stumbled upon a website called www.stormfront.org . Be careful it is pretty bad compared to the NZ website. I was just thinking, most of the people on those forums sat they love Adolf Hitler, but while they themselves would actually be victims according to his doctrines if they were around back then. Isn't that kind of hypocritical. I really can't stand people like that. The thing that worries me is that they actually do have a sort of strong following with multiple hate crimes that can be directly linked to those types of websites.

stormfront has been a major target for these Dos attacks...and so it should be. you try and reason with these people...it can't be done.

fools and in the worst, most dangerous way

Back