achtung! german members - Page 2

--
Boots

March 16th, 2005  
chewie_nz

by far my favourite photo involving destiny church
March 17th, 2005  
Vitaly

I was looking up some information on this subject and stumbled upon a website called www.stormfront.org . Be careful it is pretty bad compared to the NZ website. I was just thinking, most of the people on those forums sat they love Adolf Hitler, but while they themselves would actually be victims according to his doctrines if they were around back then. Isn't that kind of hypocritical. I really can't stand people like that. The thing that worries me is that they actually do have a sort of strong following with multiple hate crimes that can be directly linked to those types of websites.
March 17th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
I was looking up some information on this subject and stumbled upon a website called www.stormfront.org . Be careful it is pretty bad compared to the NZ website. I was just thinking, most of the people on those forums sat they love Adolf Hitler, but while they themselves would actually be victims according to his doctrines if they were around back then. Isn't that kind of hypocritical. I really can't stand people like that. The thing that worries me is that they actually do have a sort of strong following with multiple hate crimes that can be directly linked to those types of websites.
stormfront has been a major target for these Dos attacks...and so it should be. you try and reason with these people...it can't be done.

fools and in the worst, most dangerous way
--
Boots