Ace combat Zero

CHEVY_ROCKS!!!

I'm real Ace Combat fan and i heard that the new Ace Combat: The Belkan War is coming out this week or next week. And I keep wondering if its going to be better than the last one. Do you think so?:tank:

SWEET!!!!!!

I can't wait, I love the story plot of Ace Combat 5: Unsung War, and also the story plot of Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies.

Getting to learn about "Pops" and "Capt. Bartlett" during the Belkan War of Aggression. It's going to be SWEET!

Score: 7.5

This game is for children depending on the challenge and difficulty. I must say that the planes themselves need some serious re-modeling, many of them are seriously out of scale. Lack of realism as if there is no realism at all. All of the Ace Combat games is complete Anime and the newest one will follow the same type of enviroment. Interesting story-telling, but does nothing to compensate for the lack of realism and intensity.

Have fun shooting drones.

I'd have to correct you there. I play the Ace Combat series because of it's fast pace action. Simple but demanding controls and arcade style flight control. Not confusing like other flight slim games. Also all of the Ace Combat series games on the PS2 have been great in terms of graphics and story.

Lastly, it's not freaking borning like Mircosoft Flight Sim. There's an actual plot and story.

The Ace Combat series sets it's self apart from other flight sims because of it's action style of game play. It is designed from the ground up as a arcade style action game. Not a military techno uber realistic sim.

NAMCO makes one great series.

It's kinda like the modern version of After Burner II.

PS - There is a new After Burner Game in the works by Sega.

Last edited:
Back