Ace Combat X:Skies of Deception

sandy

Yes,I know some of you don't like Ace Combat Series because of their non-realstic.
But masterpieces of realstic flight simulators are too difficult for most people.
And You don't angry about Merlin in the Arthurian legend.

I like the concept of the game, but i think they're releasing too many sequels too soon, it's degrading the quality of the game somewhat. I personally don't like the simulator games because they're way to hard to just begin with. What ever happened to Raiden or 194X games?

I love the Ace Combat series. My only issue is that Ace Combat Zero was kinda of a let down. It was to short. I would love to see a little more than just air sorties. Maybe have more of a ground involvement. I think is namco branched out of the stories and let us play has maybe a tank commander during the ISAF war or maybe as a Helicopter pilot during the Belkan War. That would be sweet. The stories are what I really like. I'd also like it if some novels were made about Ace Combat.

Sounds of ACX is alike ACⅢ.
In PSP,it's impossible to use yaw and roll at same time.
But Gun is much more usefull.
But the most gripe thing is no air plane has special maneuver.
I hope original fighters had reverse-flying or 180°quick turn this time as  Cobra of Su-27 .

Back