Ace Combat 5

silent driller

Anyone here a big Ace Combat series fan? I just got Ace Combat 5 and, for the most part, it kicks ass! There are more aircraft(including that odd FALKEN jet :shock: ) and more missions. You have the ability to play in English OR Japanese(Nagase has a nice voice in Japanese). The arcade mode is beefy cool. I feel like crap right now so I can't think of anything but paint jobs right now... Anyone else got the game?

silent driller said:
Anyone here a big Ace Combat series fan? I just got Ace Combat 5 and, for the most part, it kicks ass! There are more aircraft(including that odd FALKEN jet :shock: ) and more missions. You have the ability to play in English OR Japanese(Nagase has a nice voice in Japanese). The arcade mode is beefy cool. I feel like crap right now so I can't think of anything but paint jobs right now... Anyone else got the game?

Nope but I have played it. beats the first ones

Well I got it today and I gotta say i did not give it that much of a look the first time arount, the graphics are wonderful and i recomend it to the dark army as a pilot training sim

Back