Ace Combat 5

--

January 1st, 2005  
silent driller

Topic: Ace Combat 5

Anyone here a big Ace Combat series fan? I just got Ace Combat 5 and, for the most part, it kicks ass! There are more aircraft(including that odd FALKEN jet ) and more missions. You have the ability to play in English OR Japanese(Nagase has a nice voice in Japanese). The arcade mode is beefy cool. I feel like crap right now so I can't think of anything but paint jobs right now... Anyone else got the game?
January 2nd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: Re: Ace Combat 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Anyone here a big Ace Combat series fan? I just got Ace Combat 5 and, for the most part, it kicks ass! There are more aircraft(including that odd FALKEN jet ) and more missions. You have the ability to play in English OR Japanese(Nagase has a nice voice in Japanese). The arcade mode is beefy cool. I feel like crap right now so I can't think of anything but paint jobs right now... Anyone else got the game?
Nope but I have played it. beats the first ones
January 5th, 2005  
Schwul

My boyfriend has it, he likes it. Claims it's harder though. ;]
--
January 22nd, 2005  
D_Plus_One

I'm looking to get it - I have Ace Combat 4 and it is pretty good, so I can't wait to get 5.
January 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

I had some of the older ones..
February 20th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Well I got it today and I gotta say i did not give it that much of a look the first time arount, the graphics are wonderful and i recomend it to the dark army as a pilot training sim
February 20th, 2005  
A Can of Man

The best pilot training sim is Falcon 4.0. Do you have any idea how hard that thing is??